Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Zenvolution !!! What do you Expect ?Lucky Draw for #ZenPower  

22675 364
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by koushikhalder on 2016/5/9 21:22

I would like to see Intel Processor in ZenFone3, because of its performance and touch sensitiveness just like my old 2.3 GHz ZE551ML 4GB with 32GB internal storage. I don't beleive to compromise in price instead of quality.
xj_event
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by koushikhalder on 2016/5/9 21:22

I would like to see only back button no side button just like ZenFone2 in ZenFone3, because of its ease of use but I fear I will not be able to see it. I don't beleive to compromise in price instead of quality.xj_event
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
I would like to see 3D back buttons in ZenFone3, because it gives decent look.xj_event
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
I would like to see 3 buttons in ZenFone3, because it's Zenfone "3". xj_event
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
I would like to see 2K Amoled display in ZenFone3, because it help see what other's can't see.xj_event
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
I would like to see 13MP or More Camera in ZenFone3, because it help to see anything amazing... xj_event
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
I would like to see 15MP back+8MP front Camera in ZenFone3, because it help to see anything amazing... xj_event
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
I would like to see Sonic Master Speakers in ZenFone3, because it gives amazing sound...xj_event
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
I would like to see 4GB RAM & 32GB Internal in ZenFone3, because it is perfect...xj_event
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
I would like to see 6GB RAM in ZenFone3, because it is for perfect speed...xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm