Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] Zenvolution !!! What do you Expect ?Lucky Draw for #ZenPower  

22707 364
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
I would like to see 5.5 inch screen in ZenFone3, because it's a perfect screen size for a Smartphone.xj_event
Props
IND Ban Posts | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
I would like to see another incredible thing in ZenFone3, because Asus done this before on ZenFone 2 - World's 1st 4 GB RAM smartphone...xj_event
Props
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
Props
I would like to see (IPX8/IP68)Waterproofing in ZenFone3, because then I can take it underwater to click Incredibly beautiful pictures.xj_event
Props
I would like to see full shiny metal body in ZenFone3, because then it will be much more beautiful and rugged.xj_event
Props
I would like to see much more better utilisation of space at the front side of ZenFone3, because I think on ZenFone 2 so much of space is not utilized/empty.xj_event
Props
A intel chip.. one fingerprint scanner, full metal unibody, 5.5 4k Basel free screen, 5000 mAh huge capacitive battery, USB Type-c And many more... xj_event
Props
I would like to see a finger print sensor and USB type C connectivity in ZenFone3, because fingerprint sensor would help in security and USB type C would help to connect quicklyxj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm