37025 490
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 3 | All posts
no zen motion saddddddd
no theme saddddd
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Chill it Folks!  When Asus launched Zenfone 4 ,5 and 6 in July it was only promised an update to Kitkat. If they promised us an update to Lollipop then its a BONUS for us, that the company is really considering user feedback and providing us with updates. They promised us an update roadmap by April and its still April

Read the announcement carefully guys!. The update it ready and they have sent it to Google for verification. Its standard process, as Google has verify all OS updates before release.

So pending this verification they should roll out the updates , I believe.

I know that we are all eager for Lollipop, but lets also have patience to get a fully tested stable release
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
mhapsekarroshan posted on 2015/4/30 23:45
Come on dude...Moto G 1st generation...Moto E all got lollipop update...U think those phones costs ...

Moto G and Moto E are running plain vanilla android.

There is no customization for them. Look at Zenfone product customizations and features built in . There is no comparison.

Motos don't offer built in apps like PC Link, Share Link, Remote Link. They do not have built in app lockers, call recording , hide apps, etc etc.

I have seen on Moto forums where people ask can I record call without rooting the device. The fact is that many of us fail to appreciate what we have been offered and are blindly comparing with others. Lets not forget that even the cheapest Zenfone i.e the Zenfone 4 is also getting Lollipop.

I read that some mentioned about Xiaomi, Its funny because the Redmi 1s is still on Kitkat ... hahahha

We ought to give the benefit of doubt to Asus for creating an amazing device like the Zenfone with so many built in features that a 10 k mobile like the Moto Gs and E dont provide
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
shiba posted on 2015/4/30 20:59
Where asus 501cg why mid may u r all ready update lollipop tw in uk...asus just one think noted my w ...

Lollipop update has not happened even in Taiwan . The Taiwan model 500CG is still scheduled for Mid-May.

We will also get it simultaneously with Taiwan.
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
!! ok !!..... wonderful co-operation
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
rounoksroy posted on 2015/5/1 02:04
Sir ..when will we Indians get lollipop for zenfone 5 .. Each and every other brand Gave lollipop up ...

Oye, there are many brands who haven't updated their base models even after 1 year.

Atleast we are getting to taste and experience 3 Android versions Jelly bean, Kitkat and Lollipop.

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Finally official announcement.
Props
and what about asus zenfone 5 a502cg...?
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
thank u so much.. such a great news !!!
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
hope we really get this update in mid mei and no delayed anymore
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|