ZenTalk

12Next

[Unbox] ASUS Max battery shown Z010D

43497 15
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Dhina IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi All,

Today I have bought ASUS Max. As per description, Battery is non removeable, but when i check, battery seems to be removable and model shown as Z01d.

Is that it? Both z01d and ZC550KL are same?

Battery model is Z01d? or ZC550KL?
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Yep, Battery on the MAX is unremovable...and ZC550KL is model number for the ASUS max.The battery is screwed down i think, did you unscrew to get it out?
Props
Dhina IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi Zen_Ro,

Thanks for your response. I dint unscrew the battery. All i wonder is, z01d which is mentioned in the battery is the same model for ASUS max(which ZC550KL). Should I escalate and return the phone to Amazon?.
Props
I have this same issue..The box says ZC550KL. However, the benchmark test as well as the battery says the model id is Z010D.
Props
s.ganeshkarthick posted on 2016/1/31 21:28
I have this same issue..The box says ZC550KL. However, the benchmark test as well as the battery say ...

Theyre both conforming to same device, when connected to PC-USB, it should show Z010D. Check it out.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have this same issue..The box says ZC550KL. However, the benchmark test as well as the battery says the model id is Z010D.and device says z010D .I am confused what is phone model
Props
Both are model name
Z010D is for certification purpose.
You can mention both ZC550KL & Z010D to us if you have any query.
Props
TUR Level 1 | All posts
Zen_Ro posted on 2016/2/1 11:08
Theyre both conforming to same device, when connected to PC-USB, it should show Z010D. Check it ou ...

Can you help me ? I bought ASUS max...but youtube version is older (5...) and u cant watch video on youtube please can you help me
Props
Guest##421433 posted on 2016/3/1 11:48
Can you help me ? I bought ASUS max...but youtube version is older (5...) and u cant watch vide ...

Go to playstore, look up Youtube, and update the app. The app should prompt you to update if its running an older version.
Props
TUR Level 1 | All posts
Zen_Ro posted on 2016/3/2 07:38
Go to playstore, look up Youtube, and update the app. The app should prompt you to update if its r ...

its not..its not showing and update...just stable on old youtube version..
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm