Release Note
ZenTalk

1234Next

[Share] How to transfer text messages from android to computer?

129959 33
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
USA Level 1 | All posts
To transfer text messages from android to pc, a third party android file backup app could help, we can't sync sms from phone to computer just via the usb connecting.
Props
SGP Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by uetvqb339665 on 2016/8/22 14:51

Thanks for sharing great tutorial. To transfer Android sms to pc, Android Aisstant is a grea way to do that in a fast time. Highly recommended.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by zaad338 on 2016/10/16 21:40

You can try some professional programs like Android Transfer to backup your Android text messages to PC. With them, you can view and export text messages from android, including sending/receiving time, names, and numbers.
Props
CHN Level 1 | All posts
Thanks to Samsung Assistant, a professional and easy-to-use program, you can easily backup phone messages to computer. With the Samsung Assistant, you are also permitted to backup everything besides SMS to PC with 1 simple click .
How to transfer messages from android to computer
Props
GBR Level 1 | All posts
It is possible to transfer SMS between android and computer with a few simple steps ;
Step 1:Download and install a transfer software or android manager on your computer
Step 2:Connect your phone to the computer and launch the software
Step 3:Preview and select SMS you need to trasfer and start transferring

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
Last edited by sevendogsinside on 2017/2/6 11:42

You can trythis way.

1. install the app on PC and your phone
2. connect your phone and PC
3. click messages and select the sms you want. Then hit "Export".

By using this tool, you can not only transfer contacts, photos, music, videos and other files between phone and PC. Very helpful.

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
You can transfer text messages from Android to computer with Android Transfer within a minute or two. Follow the steps below to get your Android text messages transferred.

Step 1 Run the transfer and connect Android phone to computer
Step 2 Transfer SMS from Android to computer
Props
CHN Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by kurtlanging on 2017/7/15 13:45

You could use a program like TxtArchive on the Android to transfer the texts via email. This would give her a record of them which she could view in her email or other program that will read text files. I used TxtArchive on all my Android phones for backing up messages. I'm sure there are other programs but it's one I've used and been happy with.

Best of luck.
Props
ASM Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by xoojshx45564 on 2017/9/5 23:24

To transfer Android text messafes to computer , Mobiledic phone transfer tool could help you to do , it could transfer or backup android text messages to computer easily ,

Props
AUS Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by bryanclayton35 on 2017/10/25 16:12

I recenty needed to save my Android text messages and mms to my computer an this YouTube video about transferring Android text messages to computer helped me a lot. I used the tool mentioned here https://www.easyphonerecovery.co ... es-to-computer.html to transfer all the text messages from my Android to my computer. It also allows to transfer text messages from one Android to another Android device which is really cool.
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm