ZenTalk

123Next

[Finished] Love Blooms on ZenTalk India

5779 24
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 5 | All posts
Dear #ZenTalkIndia
People all over the world know you, look at you and visit you everyday. And out of those billions of people, there is one who might just love you the most. I was just speechless and awestruck from the first moment I ever laid my eyes on you. The way you help me, your kindness, your support when I am in trouble, I don't know if anyone else in the world would do so much for me.  So this Valentines, let me take the opportunity and tell you before anyone does, I love you and I hope you become my Valentine :-* :-)
Yours AnuVamo xj_event

Lovely Teddy :)

Lovely Teddy :)
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
I know since the total requirements is 100, i won't even be counted as a contestant but its ok
I wanted to win this though.xj_event
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts

Love Letter to ZenTalkIndia With no Post Card...

Last edited by arunava.mandal007 on 2016/2/3 00:12

Dear #ZenTalkIndia,

You are the best gift in my life.. Not because you came in my life through ZenFone 2... Just because you gave me 3 much gifts and a Hangout.... I realy loved that time.. I realy love something Incredible.. No other SmartPhone brand made this kind of communication system to connect their users.... That's why I fell in love with you.. I can't stay a day without opening ZenTalk app.. That's my 1st Love letter on ZenTalk... If there any mistake, I am sorry... I will not let you go from my life... Love you ZenTalkIndia.....

xj_event
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
To, The one i love #ZenTalkIndia
Well this would be my first love letter to someone and the last one as well. Hehehe.. yeah! You heard it correct "last one". Last one in the sense a letter to someone so special as you are. I guess I won't get someone like you ever again in my life. As time passed day by day i found you interesting and now you can say I am addicted to you and in love with you. Can't live a single day without you. As you know Valentines day is coming along and i guess none other than you could be the best valentine for me. A chair there is waiting for you
With all love in my heart..
Yours forever
keshav_c17

xj_event
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
AnuVamo posted on 2016/2/2 22:41
Dear #ZenTalkIndia
People all over the world know you, look at you and visit you everyday. And out o ...

Awesome written AnuVamo bro !
I really liked it !xj_event
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by himanshu1966 on 2016/2/3 16:28

Dear #ZenTalkIndia,
After i got admission in College, I started finding my partner which can help me capture great memories, connect me with my loved one's and also help me in passing exams without asking any question. So i get all this in my awesome ASUS ZENFONE 5 which makes everything easy.
One day i was Searching Something Incredible i found you ZenTalkIND.
From that day my life was totally changed i remebered when we first met on 14th March 2015. And you asked me to join you and  I JOINED YOU.
After that day i started meeting you before going College and after Coming.
YOU helped in many aspects. I found many useful articles which helped me click great Photos, How to get better battery life.
Then i started  helping other ZenFans for you. I tried to help as many as i can.
You organised many events and i participated all of them (Except when my exams going on).
Then you select me winner of Asus ZenPower, Asus Lolliflash and lovely Zentalk backpack.
So i think you love me enough as i do.
AS you know VALENTINE DAY is coming up. So will you be my Valentine

Your's : Himanshu1966

xj_event
20160203_164714.jpg
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
rhitikwadhvana posted on 2016/2/3 08:58
Awesome written AnuVamo bro !
I really liked it !

Thank u
Hope I win..
It was hard to write in 50 words.. xj_event
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
AnuVamo posted on 2016/2/2 22:41
Dear #ZenTalkIndia
People all over the world know you, look at you and visit you everyday. And out o ...

Great. What a  Lovely Letter. All the Best bro.

Btw can I ask you how or where did you get that cute Zenny and I am on Zentalk thing ? xj_event
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
BLUEDRAGON_UD posted on 2016/2/5 11:07
Great. What a  Lovely Letter. All the Best bro.

Btw can I ask you how or where did you get that c ...

I won both..
ZenDrive was won by me in the Reasons for buying selfie
and Zentalk Badge in the sharing battery tips in social media xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Wow interesting super.................xj_event
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Posts77 ZenCredit0 Points10396 best answer0