Quota:   Unlimited, more is better!
Qualification:   Not Limited
Last edited by zen_ayu on 2016/1/20 17:28

Roses Are Red

Violets Are Blues

Write A Love Letter

Win Dinner for Two

when-is-valentines-day-2016 2.jpg

Write a Love Letter to ZenTalk India — be it romantic, funny, sweet or even odd. We want to read it all!

Thinking for Rewards... Will you believe us if We Say that ZenTalk will Organise "A Very Romantic Dinner Date in Your City"

Activity Period:
15th Jan, 2016 - 5th Feb, 2016

How to Participate:

# New Members: Click Here to Register
# Write a love letter to ZenTalk in 50 words in the thread below.

Eg.Love Letter to ZenTalk India

Capture.PNG

Note:
The entry / entries should not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, hate inciting or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.

Prize:
# The most creative and romantic Love Letter will win a Dinner Date + 20 Credits.
# Each Love Letter will get 5 Credits

Reminder:
1.A participant cannot win twice in the same contest.
2.The Dinner Date will be for 1 Couple only i.e. Only 1 Winner (The winning member & one more person along with him/her)
   Winner can bring anyone person along with him/her, they can be anyone, siginificant other, family member or friend.
3.The Winner need to agree to share the event experience on ZenTalk India (The Dinner Date Experience).
4.The promotion will be
CANCELLED should the total participant number failed to reach 100 people.
5.Images posted here MUST be taken from Asus Zenfone.
6.By posting comments, photographs or any other information on this page, the visitors or users shall be deemed to have authorized ASUS to use such posts on ZenTalk and related ASUS websites, publications and printed materials.
7.By participating in this contest, you agree to abide by [ZenTalk]Terms & Conditions
8.Contest is valid for Indian participants only.
9.All prizes warranty in this Promotion shall be in line with its own warranty regulations.
10.A prize in this Promotion, in whole or in part, is not allowed to transfer or exchange and cannot be liquidated unless specified otherwise.
11.ASUS reserves the rights to cancel, terminate, make changes, or suspend this Promotion, as well as the rights of final definition. All changes will be announced on ZenTalk.

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Wow Ayushi you are Putting Great Efforts... I am Single... Hahaha... I am Loving it...xj_event
Props
zen_ayu IND Moderator | All posts
Parveenk111 posted on 2016/1/15 18:22
Wow Ayushi you are Putting Great Efforts... I am Single... Hahaha... I am Loving it...

Parveen, You have to show your love for ZenTalk India, if you win this, u can take anyone adorable person of your life for Dinner Date (not necessarily what u meant )xj_event
Props
zen_ayu posted on 2016/1/18 10:30
Parveen, You have to show your love for ZenTalk India, if you win this, u can take anyone adorable ...

Hehehe, Zenny cleared that confusion of all the Dr. Zen of fb...
Dr.Zens are talking about this contest on fb group... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=664639820345450&id=100003983159072&set=gm.467762470079936&source=48&ref=m_notif¬if_t=group_comment_reply

And I'll definitely write a Love Letter to #ZenTalk India soon... xj_event
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Lol.. At first i thought we have to write love letter for the special person.. xj_event
Props
toxicatedmastikhor posted on 2016/1/18 20:27
Lol.. At first i thought we have to write love letter for the special person..

No buddy, we have to write the Love Letter to ZenTalk India... xj_event
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
I can not participate(LOL) But I want to show my love to ZenTalk, moderators and hanks to all the Zenfans here with us xj_event
20160122_002940.jpg
Props
Zen_Ni posted on 2016/1/22 00:04
I can not participate(LOL) But I want to show my love to ZenTalk, moderators and hanks to all the Ze ...

Nice one Zen_Ni
I think, it is first time on ZenTalk that there are no participants for any contest till now !
And you have set minimum partcipants as 100 !!!
I think, it should be 10 now !xj_event
Props
IND Dr.Zen | All posts
nice ... Soon i will write one.. Lovely thread.. xj_event
Props
i will soon be writing a letter..xj_event
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Posts77 ZenCredit0 Points10396 best answer0