ZenTalk

12Next

[Recommend App] Cardiograph

2206 10
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
eshwar_samrat IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by eshwar_samrat on 2015/4/15 15:35

The app can be ECG now,use your ZenFone to calculate your Heart bpm!here is a app called cardiograph which works pretty faster and simpler,

cardiograph

cardiograph

To measure just place your forefinger at the rear camera and press the red thing to start the app,its a great app giving you the results in seconds!
Screenshot_2015-04-15-08-40-12.jpg

Enjoy being Fitness.
your friend
Eshwar_samrat
Dr.zen
Me always a Helping Hand for You!
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Observing the many reviews on the playstore and the reading shown in your screenshot, the above app seems to be inaccurate. Normal heart rates cant be so high....
Props
Anand_theGeek posted on 2015/4/15 15:05
Observing the many reviews on the playstore and the reading shown in your screenshot, the above app  ...

There are many other reviews on play store read them too who have been given 5 stars...it's a 10m dowloads app too...this is not a fake app if we miss place the finger the result could be not accurate as in my case,while I was taking screenshot,the finger was moved slightly...
Props
It just need proper lighting conditions thats it,even samsung galaxy s5 (but zenfone's flash is enough) uses this app itself
Screenshot_2015-04-15-13-06-34.jpg
Screenshot_2015-04-15-13-06-29.jpg
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
eshwar_samrat posted on 2015/4/15 15:58
It just need proper lighting conditions thats it,even samsung galaxy s5 (but zenfone's flash is enou ...

Bro generally you should be looking in to the latest reviews from the playstore which reflects the feedback concurrent to the recent update of this app, the reviews which you have painstakingly shown here are from 2014, some 6-8 months back.....
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
U must have gone in Cardiac Arrest if you normaly have this high beats per min. normal is 70 to 85 the apps is surely innacurate
Props
Last edited by eshwar_samrat on 2015/4/15 17:14

Updates means better,don't know your logic behind the review dates! I don't mind helping people like you and its not pain for me,that is why am the Dr.Zen here
how ever I don't know why you say it's inaccurate because when I use it,i can feel at flash light that it was detecting my pulses,and normal resting heart beats up to 100bpm check here
Props
Last edited by namanmishra60 on 2015/4/15 17:39
eshwar_samrat posted on 2015/4/15 17:12
Updates means better,don't know your logic behind the review dates! I don't mind helping people like ...

True, that's a normal heart rate range for adults. But the upper end of that range may mean a greater chance of serious health problems.

"A number of studies have shown that, even within the normal range, a high resting heart rate is associated with an increased risk for ischemic heart disease, stroke, and sudden cardiac death,"
Beleive me I am a Biology Student
Props
namanmishra60 posted on 2015/4/15 17:36
True, that's a normal heart rate range for adults. But the upper end of that range may mean a great ...

Hi....glad to meet you,me too the bio student!
Props
eshwar_samrat posted on 2015/4/15 17:42
Hi....glad to meet you,me too the bio student!

Thats great..................
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm