[Share] 【GAME REVIEW】Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

3020 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
meldon PHL Moderator | All posts
Last edited by meldon on 2015/12/30 16:30

Screenshot_2015-12-29-17-54-59.png
Screenshot_2015-12-29-20-11-33.png
Hearthstone is an addictive online card game which i highly recommend if you're sick of those repetitive role playing games from the playstore. You can play Hearthstone by creating an account on Battlenet then you can randomly search for other players who are playing REAL-TIME! You can also play with your nearby friends but both of you should be connected on the same wi-fi network.

Screenshot_2015-12-29-20-32-01.png Screenshot_2015-12-29-20-30-09.png

At first you will be playing Hearthstone in solo mode wherein you will be able to collect your cards here and build a deck which you will be using later on to play with other players around the world. You can choose between different characters but each one has a different build of cards/deck.

Screenshot_2015-12-29-20-30-48.png

Screenshot_2015-12-29-20-28-22.png Screenshot_2015-12-29-20-28-45.png

The best thing about Hearthstone is you can actually have those legendary cards without spending real money. You just have to finish several daily quests and you will be rewarded with gold coins. 100 gold coins is equivalent to 1 pack of cards. Of course you will also need some luck in opening those card packs. Another thing is you can't curse your opponent in this game, meaning you are not allowed to trashtalk during a match because there is no chat box. But there are chat bubbles with some expressions that you can send towards your opponent, you just have to tap on your character. (Check the video below)

Hearthstone Gameplay on ZenFone Selfie

Hearthstone has 4.3✴ rating on the playstore. It has positive feedbacks from its users though there are also some who have complains about connection issues, well the game really requires a stable connection so you might want to refrain from playing if you have an unstable internet. I'm playing through data connection though and it's fine on my side.

Total file size is 2.78GB

Hearthstone is compatible on ZenFone 5 and ZenFone 6, ZenFone 2 Laser's ZE500KL and ZE550KL, and ZenFone Selfie.

Best gaming experience when played on ZenFone 2 ZE551ML and ZenFone 2 Deluxe.

If you're going to play Hearthstone you can add me and we can play together.

BattleTag: LArcEnCiel

Happy Gaming ZenFans

Screenshot_2015-12-29-17-54-59.png
Props
PHL Beta Tester | All posts
ohhhh might try this one later. wala magawa e haha thank you for this
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts
Will surely try this later. Parang dota 2? Mukhang maganda, eh.
Props
PHL Level 6 | All posts
Thanks for the review sir, gonna try this game.
Props
Nice review, really like this game and how it is related to the OG WOW. I can say even more, right now there are a lot of marketplaces and platform which are built around WOW universe, but majority of them can't be even compared to the biggest one - https://e2p.com/. There are so many useful tips, items and just nice people you can talk about WOW and hearthstone. So if you're a fan, I would definitely recommend to check this platform!
Props
BGD Level 1 | All posts
Props
Access HERE : https://t.co/sklfBGBtv0

Watch The 2019 Canadian Finals Rodeo Barebacks live,Saddle Bronc live, Team Roping live, Ladies Barrel Racing Live, Bull Riding Live, Steer

Wrestling live, Novicesaddle,& bareback Live, RodeoPersonnel Live All Performance Live Broadcast. #CanadianFinalsRodeo.CFR

The 46th Canadian Finals Rodeo 2019(CFR) is the most world-class rodeo event, that unites the absolute best rodeo competitors and fans from

around the globe. Over a six-day time frame, you can get high vitality exhibitions from Canada's top competitors in occasions like

Bareback, Bull Riding, Steer Wrestling, Ladies Barrel Racing, and that's just the beginning. With 120 contenders and seven exhibitions,

including the Rising Stars Junior Canadian Finals Rodeo, we welcome you to go along with us in festivity of everything western!
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm