Release Note
ZenTalk

123456Next

[Experience Sharing] ASUS ZENFONE 5 with Safety Hard Reset?

200760 52
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
sujitprasad21 IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Guest##416663 posted on 2016/2/26 17:12
plz tell me way to restore in home

Is your issue resolved. M sorry I missed your concern.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
None of my Keys(back,home,taskclear) is working.I had done factory data reset,but the issue is not solved.I cannot go back to home or to another menu if i had opened a window.What to do.No hardware damage noted in the phone.Kindly advise what to do now.

Regards
Reji
Props
IND Ban access | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sir,
am also using asus zenfone 5 (A501CG) hang or not responding or malfunctions or stuck or freezing or bricked.
how fix the problem.
pls help me........
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sir,
am also using asus zenfone 5 (A501CG) hang or not responding. stuck, freezing.
how fix the problem.
pls help me........
Props
Hye.. Im having problem with my camera.. I cant use it.. And it asked me to reboot my phone so that the phons can start the camera.. And, sometimes the checkers thing where i only can see the time and torchlight.. What should i do?
Props
sujitprasad21 IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
alliey.malloniey posted on 2016/12/1 06:19
Hye.. Im having problem with my camera.. I cant use it.. And it asked me to reboot my phone so that  ...

try to clear your cache.. i'm sure that will work.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I found my handset zenphone5 in hang mode and unable to operate. I can only receive calls ( incoming ) through headphone as I have already set my headphone in auto answer mode. But as per your solution hard reset through power button , I got my handset in previous ( earlier ) status without any loss of data... Thanks ... Team is to be appreciated..
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts

I have tried all hard reset option but still it not working, finally it shows that "Problem with write cache Command"
Please help me out !!
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
hi, i did factory reset on my ASUS Max (ZC550KL), after restart, the problem is i cannot log in at google because the apps is always crash. its always pop up and say"unfortunately, google play services has stopped.

please help
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm