Release Note
ZenTalk

123456Next

[Experience Sharing] ASUS ZENFONE 5 with Safety Hard Reset?

200903 52
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
sujitprasad21 IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by sujitprasad21 on 2015/8/18 08:04

How to Fix or Problem Solving for Recovery ASUS ZENFONE 5 hang or not responding or malfunctions or stuck or freezing or bricked ?

The 5 inches smartphone with Android operating system will make ASUS ZENFONE 5 user download many applications from Google Play Store, because this phone is good for playing game, entertainment or doing daily office working activity. But please remember, maybe some applications not created with good code or some applications also not compatible with ASUS ZENFONE 5 hardware such as processor INTEL or other hardware specifications. The ASUS ZENFONE 5 will become trouble like hang or stuck or bricks or frozen or boot loop or broken or LCD touch screen not responding. In this situations, we should do force soft reset or force reboot ASUS ZENFONE 5 for deleting temporary files or file caches. If the phone still have same problems, than we should do hard reset or master format. Please always backup all important data before doing hard reset, because all data will be wipe or removed when we do hard reset.

Some users also get problems with crash at ASUS ZENFONE 5 while they play games or other similar applications, this is also could happen become the incompatibility of that applications to ASUS ZENFONE 5 processor or hardware, but do not worry because the many applications running well in this phone like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, BBM (Blackberry Messenger) and many games and other applications as well. If we get crash problem after install an applications, please try to soft reset and run that application again, otherwise we should remove that applications to make our ASUS ZENFONE 5 run normally again.

How to Force Shutdown or Force Soft Reset or Force Reboot or Force Restart ASUS ZENFONE 5 ?

What should we do when ASUS ZENFONE 5 freeze or stuck or hang in the middle of playing games or run application? We should have to force soft reset or force restart this phone. Since ASUS ZENFONE 5 battery is non removable, then we can not force soft reset by open the battery. But do not worry, because we still can force reboot ASUS ZENFONE 5 by press and hold about 10-15 seconds the POWER button until the phone turn off by itself. The other alternative to soft reset or reboot when the phone LCD still work and response with our finger touch, then press and hold POWER button less then 3 seconds then the pop-up menu will appear for Restart / Reboot ASUS ZENFONE 5. This process of soft reset will not remove any important data.

Option 1,
Hard Reset ASUS ZENFONE 5 with Software Menu Make sure the battery is charge properlyTurn on ASUS ZENFONE 5 smartphone

Don’t forget to backup all important data

Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format ASUS ZENFONE 5

The ASUS ZENFONE 5 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2,
Hard Reset ASUS ZENFONE 5 with Hardware Key Button

Make sure the battery fully charge

Do not forget to backup all important data

Turn off the ASUS ZENFONE 5Press and Hold together:

Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds until text menu appear, then release both button

At this text menu, choose Recovery and continue with press Power Button to confirm or OK

Wait until the LCD of ASUS ZENFONE 5 will show the Android Logo, continue press together

Volume Up + Volume Down together then we will see Android System Recovery ModeFollow the menu at LCD screen to continue

Factory Reset the hard reset ASUS ZENFONE 5,

use Volume Up or Volume Down to navigate the Menu and press Power Button to OK or Enter

Asus-ZenFone-5-Loading-Problem-Solutions-1.jpg
Dr. Zen .
Sujit Prasad
for more info visit.
http://cooltricks9.blogspot.in/
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Dear Sir,

I am using Asus zenfone5.
Even after doing the complete factory reset, phone is not starting.
Kindly advice. I am in big trouble. This is my first smart phone in life, never expected such experience.

Kindly help.
Regards,
Vaibhav Sahu
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
sahu3012 posted on 2015/5/3 07:03
Dear Sir,

It seems you didnt complete facctory data reset. May be your phone's battery was not charged. Or something like that. Just visit your nearest Asus service centre.
Props
Dear Sir,

What Exactly happend Can u tell me??
So that i'll be able to help you out
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
sujit please try to short the matter so that people can understand easily
Props
Basic needs to be understood bro..If u do HARD RESET.. you should knw y r u doing it..
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Dear Sir,

hello user!
did you charge your phone to 100% for the first time you used it?
please charge your phone to make it start.
Please explain your problem in detail to get an apt solution.
Thanks,
debopriyo basu.
Props
its awesome phone .giving a awesome experience..
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
i got camera not found problem.. tried everything.  from reseting, rebooting, reinstalling, reformating..  still, no luck of fixing this phone.. what's the point using it if the camera not working. better I use the public phone..
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
plz help it shows me E : Cannot load volume/misc!
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm