ZenTalk

Dr. Zen Recruiting NOW!    

70152 341
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Zen_Ni posted on 2015/4/9 17:34
Hi eshwar_ samrat

We will announce New Dr. Zens with this thread shortly.

thank you @Zen_ni me too appied waiting for results than!
Props
saryas2011 posted on 2015/4/8 22:33
i am intrested to but applying procedure is quite lenthy

true,but it should be because the asus is appointing someone who is completely unknown but when he became the dr.zen he is the one who is popular...! so let the right candidate get recruited.
Props
I am excited about it, & having a little bit knowledge about asus zenfone series.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i am also intrested in this.i mostly knows the pros and cons of the technology.i am from india and i am using the mobiles since last 20 years.
Props
waiting for confirmation......!
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi I'm using Asus zenfone 5 since the launch I'm happy with this latest smartphone. Till now there is no problem but from last week it's getting lag nd screen will become green blue vertical colour nd I have to switch off the phone nd then on pls tell what is happening  
Props
I would also like to help people with my knowledge
Props
IND Ban Posts | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IND Ban Posts | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
sharathu06 posted on 2015/4/9 22:02
Hi I'm using Asus zenfone 5 since the launch I'm happy with this latest smartphone. Till now there i ...

If possible post a screen shot,i suggest you to do a reset(beware of loss of data have backup) and be on a latest version,if problem is still present visit a nearby service center...and am glad as same as u,using it since launch
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm