Release Note
ZenTalk

ASUS ZenFone warranty information  

58177 108
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hi, please update that there are now service fees on the CID repair.
Props
Hnd kc nag chacharge ung asus zenfone 4 max ko ano b dapat ko gawin ? Pwede p b iwarranty kahit walang reciepe? Salamat po
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My bought asus ax pro m1 and after some days accidentally a crack in screen..So it doesn't work properly...So it can be replaced???
Props
Nabasa po sa ulan zf5 2018 ko kasama papoba sa warranty after 48 hrs po kz na nasa bigas ayaw na talagang mag on?
Props
How long does the power adapter/charger warranty last?1 year (365 days) service warranty.

My adapter for Asus Zenfone max pro M1 is not working..plzzzz helpme how can i make use of warranty since i got the mobile 2 months back...
Props
Good day! Is anybody there ever experienced sending their zenfone in a service center for repair, which turned out to be due for replacement? It was just about 3 months in my posession. As for me, it's been more than a month now in the service center. The technicians keeps saying that my phone from Manila is already for shipment. But it hasn't arrived yet and it bothers me. How long really?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
There are 2 dead pixels will asus replace the phone or just repair the display its just 5days old
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
What is the warranty of charging cable
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I've been with Asus for years my 5q lite is total crap can I have my 300.00 bucks back?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My phone charger is throwing some orange color liquid while I am charging my phone, I went to asus repair center they says they can't change the charger ,they said it is a physical  damaged, I want to ask a question to asus company when they sold their product to customer ,then they issue a guideline to customer if customer uses the product warranty is not available, because company think thier product is not of low quality,if product is damaged due to uses of product they will not cover in warranty, I uses the phone from last 10 year of different companies, they give the warranty,but did not cheat the customer like this, asus think charger can not damaged due to charging,I ask the company and policy maker of this type of warranty where physical damaged include the charging of phone, phone is a electric device ,this company says we will not cover the warranty if charger is 🔥 going,
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm