ZenTalk

ASUS ZenFone warranty information  

57033 106
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
PHL Level 2 | All posts
Okay thank you will go to the SC soon
Props
Available na ba ang battery replacement for zenfone max??
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
hi the lcd of my unit is not working you cant swipe it. i purchased it at the asus store online and i only have the invoice of the unit i brought it to the nearest drop off point service center here in our place and they said they need the receipt but i dont have it the only paper that i got is the invoice of the unit from uitox(asus online store) and the invoice of the logistic company...what can i do can you please help me on this? im from the philippines
Props
nikkojamesreducto PHL Moderator | All posts
Last edited by nikkojamesreducto on 2016/4/11 23:30
francis11 posted on 2016/4/11 21:19
hi the lcd of my unit is not working you cant swipe it. i purchased it at the asus store online and  ...

Hi francis11,

You may contact the authorized service partners directly using their provided contact details located on the link below. They may arrange for an easier way for you to have your device repaired.
http://www.asus.com/zentalk/ph/f ... hread&tid=62175
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
its more than 3 months but I haven't yet received my unit...quite disappointing...
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
nikkojamesreducto posted on 2016/2/22 12:22
That's because the repair time frame depends if there are other repairs on schedule before yours,  ...

I've been waiting for more than a month now though.
Can you please also confirm if they are doing the right thing? They advised me that the motherboard should be replaced. It was a software issue - can't continue to windows - internet got disconnected while the phone software is updating.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.
Props
nikkojamesreducto PHL Moderator | All posts
Geldose posted on 2016/5/4 09:41
I've been waiting for more than a month now though.
Can you please also confirm if they are doing ...

If the update process gets interrupted it can corrupt the internal storage and cause the phone to fail or repeat the booting process indefinitely, something commonly known as a "boot loop". In extreme cases this issue, seemingly caused by interruption of software update, can escalate into hardware failure.

In the mean time, you can contact the store or service center where you left the device for an update. If the store is no help, or if the service center is still taking too long to repair the device even after a follow-up, you can create a post on ZenCare with the following info:

Name: ____________________
Contact details: ____________________
Device serial number OR SIM1 IMEI: ____________________
J.O. number: ____________________
Store: ____________________
Service center: ____________________
Contact person on Store/Service Center: ____________________
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Thanks Nikko for taking time to respond. I'll give them another week.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hi, i just wanna ask if something. In the box of any asus phone there is already a "warranty card", but service centers still look for the reciept as part of warranty. Is it okay to activate the warranty card to them so that i case i lost my reciept i will still have warranty for my asus. Thanks in advance.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
thank for the information, it helps a lot
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm