ZenTalk

1234567Next

[Monthly Essence] Best posts/articles of October - [ WEEK 3 ]  

21393 66
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 4 | All posts
jismy.jos posted on 2015/11/16 15:39
guys my ZenFone heats up after using it evn for 10-15 mins.... wot is the reason? plz giv a solution ...

Dial *#*#4636#*#* in dialer to check temperature.

Also check if the battery is getting hot or the device.

If the Temperature is around 40-42 that s normal but these temperature should be when you play games or watch video.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
my device zenfone 2 problem in touch screen..like  goasth screnn..whyy like thiss..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am having a problem that setting wallpaper to lockscreen appears to be an error that unfortunately com. Asus lock screen Has stopped please get me out of this problems and some small functions  
Props
MY ZENFONE2 (4GB RAM ) camrera quality is very .....
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Please help me. I am facing a problem in zenfone  Max which i bought 2 fays before. I updated system firmware. But my incoming calls get disconnected before i could recieve. Please help...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
When is Android version update available for ZenFone 2
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After recent updates my camera lag a lot it even hangs the entire phone o need to restart the phone mic sensitibity is going very poor daya by day it is gettinh worst
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Verybpoor mic reviever hardable able to hear it so i need speak near the mic yhis not done
Props
My phone brightness is too low
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
m using ZenFone 2 ze550ml. sudenly my phone became worst. I tried to start cellular data I got that there was no active sim card. then I tried to search network and I saw that there was not setting open. com.android.setting has been stopped. this massage comes every time.  mobile takes too much time ( around 6 to 9) hours to charge.I tried to solve it. I format and reset the mobile. still nothing become normal.  in this process time was over and I tried to report complaint to customer center. before this my speaker dead two times. and sim 1 socket also damaged automatically. I became too sad. I was loving ASUS. I want to buy ZenFone 3. but this kind of cheap quality really hurt me very much.  now I can't understand that what should I do?????  please solve me and my phone too. waiting with much hope.
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm