Release Note
ZenTalk

1234567Next

[Monthly Essence] Best posts/articles of October - [ WEEK 3 ]  

21080 66
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
After the latest updates my zenfone 2 has become slow and for the first time the message "unfortunately stopped" has appeared for many apps..what to do???
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
guys my ZenFone heats up after using it evn for 10-15 mins.... wot is the reason? plz giv a solution
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I cant able to download games more than 50 mb in my zenfone 2  the games cant able to install and when i tried to cancel the download my phone shut down...
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
shekhar.adi posted on 2015/11/4 18:48
Dr. Zen Please give some solution for proximity sensor issue in zenfone 2 laser z551kl.

#shekhar.adi, i think you are using a screen protector or a tempered glass.. Which has no proper holes for the proximity sensor.. Try removing it and then see is your problem solved.. If not then restart your phone in safe mode.. And then try is it working fine.. If it is, then any third party app is causing this problem.. Then you sholud backup your data  and try reseting your phone..
How to restart in safe mode..
1) Hold power button then the menu come, hold the option saying power off and then press ok.. And then try.. Refer the attachment for more details..
For formatting your phone..
1) power off your phone
2) then hold both power off button and volume rocker at same time.
3). Then it will take you to the boot loader
4). Then select the option saying recovery
5). Then select 4th option wipe data/ cache
6). And then select factory data reset..
Hope it will solve your problem
Screenshot_2015-11-22-11-16-40.jpg
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
jismy.jos posted on 2015/11/16 15:39
guys my ZenFone heats up after using it evn for 10-15 mins.... wot is the reason? plz giv a solution ...

Try starting your phone in safe mode.. If the problem solved.. Then there is any third party app.. Causing this.. So try backing up your data an do a factory reset.
.How to restart in safe mode..
1) Hold power button then the menu come, hold the option saying power off and then press ok.. And then try.. Refer the attachment for more details..
For formatting your phone..
1) power off your phone
2) then hold both power off button and volume rocker at same time.
3). Then it will take you to the boot loader
4). Then select the option saying recovery
5). Then select 4th option wipe data/ cache
6). And then select factory data reset..
Hope it will solve your problem
Screenshot_2015-11-22-11-16-40.jpg
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My asus zenfone 2 laser ze500kl is battery 2070mh can i use 3000mh battery
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
In My phone application consumes more RAM(Very Slow) during working for that i restarted my mobile and again it works normal(speed) but after two days Same issue happening again and again  so what can i do ?? Give me a solution ASUS ZENFONE 2 (2GB RAM MODEL)
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I cant able to download apps and games size more than 50mb.. in my zenfone 2. How to solve this..
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Please create a .bat file to root zenfone laser 550kl
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Too many errors comes with Zenfone "Network Error" is the latest problem i m facing.
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm