Release Note
ZenTalk

[Share] 【Tips and Tricks】Save your eyes using Blue-Light Filter

34990 27
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Back then, my mom kept on telling me about this blue light thing. I thought she was just inventing things just to keep us away from computer. Years after, I've found out that  she was telling the truth and that it was her ophthalmologist that told her about it. And when ASUS first released blue light filter, I immediately utilize it; I wouldn't sacrifice vibrancy over the health of my eyes. Good thing that ASUS cares about the wellness of its users. Thanks sir for this post! Others will surely find this useful.

P.S. One piece of advice here: make sure to temporarily turn off Blue Light Filter when editing pics. That way, you'll know the right colors, thus preventing you from burning your images with over-saturated adjustments.
Props
PHL Level 4 | All posts
The Bluelight Filter is actually always active on both my Zenfones, at the lowest setting, 20% wasn't it? The variation in hue is so hardly noticeable that I've gotten used to it. It gives such a gentle sheen to the visuals that the standard color setting seems too harsh to me by comparison, when I try switching back occasionally.
Props
PHL Level 6 | All posts
Oh so that is really the purpose of splendid. Been experimenting on the combintion of settings that suits my midnight watching of american series. Haha very informative Niks. Thanks!
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Good post - I have also seen many of the background articles you used. But please understand that it is the FOCUS POINT of this blue light that is farther forward than regular spectrum light. It does NOT hit the macula where regular spectrum light does, making it MUCH harder to use for focusing, especially on small characters.
Added to this is the number of blue light receptors in the eye is MUCH less than regular spectrum light (blue light is only supposed to trigger the creation of melatonin - NOT to be used to focus for long periods of time) and you can understand why your eye is getting so tired from using it to read/focus. And why it can lead to macular degeneration over time, especially if your diet is bad, and blood flow to the macula/retina is poor.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Good post - I have also seen many of the background articles you used. But please understand that it is the FOCUS POINT of this blue light that is farther forward than regular spectrum light. It does NOT hit the macula where regular spectrum light does, making it MUCH harder to use for focusing, especially on small characters.
Added to this is the number of blue light receptors in the eye is MUCH less than regular spectrum light (blue light is only supposed to trigger the creation of melatonin - NOT to be used to focus for long periods of time) and you can understand why your eye is getting so tired from using it to read/focus. And why it can lead to macular degeneration over time, especially if your diet is bad, and blood flow to the macula/retina is poor.

Props
Can you please create level 5, that blocks 100% of the bluelight
Props
CHN Level 1 | All posts
168开奖网  that is verygood for app, i will go to app
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
My name is Joanna lyon form San Antonio_Texas.. i want to give thanks to BABA MKURU for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with BABA MKURU . He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. BABA MKURU make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life. ...........Contact
Email:  dr.baba.mkurulovespellcaster@gmail.com
Whatsapp number;  +2349075998982
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm