Release Note
ZenTalk
123Next

[Share] 【Tips and Tricks】Save your eyes using Blue-Light Filter

35215 27
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
PHL Level 3 | All posts
The Bluelight filter tends to shift colors but it's all worth it for the benefits it'll give Thanks!
Props
IDN Level 5 | All posts
Thanks for information,so help me
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
thanks po sa post nato, I dont know what this feature mean until I read this post ^_^ very helpful lalo na sa mahilig magpuyat katulad ko at dim ang paligid
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
good job!. so that is mainly the purpose of what it's called BLUE LIGHT FILTER. I guess I have to consider using that for now.
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts
Haha Using Bluelight Filter while reading this! Very Informative!
Props
ITA Level 1 | All posts
I was wondering if it would be possibile to add a schedule feature for the bluelight filter in order to turn it on/off automatically.
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
Thank you thank you thank you so much sir nikko! Well said!
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
thescach posted on 2016/1/27 00:43
I was wondering if it would be possibile to add a schedule feature for the bluelight filter in order ...

I second this. I mean, the bluelight filter helps in getting us a good night's sleep even if we use our phone at night, so I hope in the future we can set this to turn on automatically at night. Because sometimes, we forget! X-D
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Blue light feature is the best feature in mid range phones I have ever usef. It had successfully reduced strain on my eyes at night
Props
Back then, my mom kept on telling me about this blue light thing. I thought she was just inventing things just to keep us away from computer. Years after, I've found out that  she was telling the truth and that it was her ophthalmologist that told her about it. And when ASUS first released blue light filter, I immediately utilize it; I wouldn't sacrifice vibrancy over the health of my eyes. Good thing that ASUS cares about the wellness of its users. Thanks sir for this post! Others will surely find this useful.

P.S. One piece of advice here: make sure to temporarily turn off Blue Light Filter when editing pics. That way, you'll know the right colors, thus preventing you from burning your images with over-saturated adjustments.
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm