ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: -
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: lollipop 5.0
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.5
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
how long will it take in order to download the update of firmware after the day of release or during the release? can you download it instantly or should wait for a day? thanks

Props
PHL Level 5 | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
Take note that new updates are by batches. Only a few users get it first, then a few days later, everyone will have it. Latest would 1.13 which is yet to come in a few days.
Props Helpful 0
MYS Level 2 | All posts
Goto Settings>About>System update>Touch 'Check Update' button . Do it a few times if you have to.... because I had to press the check update button 3 times before it detected the new firmware.
Props
MYS Level 2 | All posts
Props
PHL Level 5 | All posts
Here are the changelogs of ASUS Devices' updates: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/ReleaseNotes ZD551KL is for Selfie.
Props
MYS Level 2 | All posts
Zer0 posted on 2015/10/10 18:20
Take note that new updates are by batches. Only a few users get it first, then a few days later, eve ...

Yup.

The app that checks for OTA updates is abit iffy. Had to press 2/3 times before the new firmware appear.
Props
yelouchezra16 PHL Level 2 | All posts
How few is that day sir zero?
Props
yelouchezra16 PHL Level 2 | All posts
Thanks for the information sir.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
I bought the Zenfone selfie in Singapore, whereas when I update, after I finish the download of firmware, it corrupted at the half way of running at the green little man.
Any suggestion or idea what is the issues?
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm