ZenTalk

12345678Next

[Other] [Service Centre ] - 12 Steps to avail the Pickup and Return Service  

38687 73
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Moderator | All posts
eswarkrish posted on 2016/5/11 01:03
My zenfone 2 ze551ml got shattered how much does it cost to replace via asus service centre..

Screen alone will nearly set you back to about 9000 with labour charges..Depends on the extent of the damages incurred. Have it checked first at the SVC
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
I thing its not available in Bengal till now . Any info when will it?
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Its very nice idea to help more and more people.. whos away frm 50 km of service center....and this idea to get joined more people for your zenfone series...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Ass holes, your product is the biggest peice of crap... n when it comes to service..... what u have mentioned is not true...my phone zd551kl had screen broke due to fall on rode... when i contacted service center they mentioned pick n drop is only available in case the problem is natural n screen broke is customers fault..so pls cm to.service center...i would now rathet buy nokia asha than asus...shitiest company
Props
Very glad for knowing toll free no
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My home is 41 kms away from service center can you u provide pickup and return service
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Please open service center in Kalyan 421306
Props
IND Ban access | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Please open asus service center in KHARAGPUR or Midnapur (W.B)as there are many customers of asus but not getting service over here. For service we have to travel to Kolkata which more troublesome as well as far from us. Thank you.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Rakeesh posted on 2016/8/21 11:05
My home is 41 kms away from service center can you u provide pickup and return service

Did you try calling the toll free number as shown in the article?
Props
12345678Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm