Release Note
ZenTalk

[Chat] What games have you played in your Zenfone Selfie?

4489 38
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
PHL Level 4 | All posts
Chaos Rings work well with Zenfone Selfie.
You can also use emulators like PPSSPP for PSP games and ePSXe for PS1 games.
Props
PHL Moderator | All posts
I tried Magic The Gathering 2015, Monster Hunter 2 Freedom (Emulator), Heroes and Castle 2 and GTA San Andreas
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
I'm not  really  a hard gamer, I've played only  some  emulators games on my ZenFone selfie and I loved it.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Im not really a hard gamer, ive played only some emulator games on my zenfone selfie and i loved it.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
NOVA3, Asphalt8,dead attack2,dead trigger, dead trigger2, coc, fifa 15, implosion,injustice, assassin creed, contract kill,mortal combat 5, gangster 4, call of duty: strike team and thor
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I love playing gambling games on my phone. By the way, I am now searching for the new ones.
Props
DEU Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by firsly on 2019/9/12 11:53

Hi, I can recommend you some of slot games that pay real money. First of all, they really pay. Secondly, they have beautiful graphics and look good on the phone. After all, the percent of winning is higher than anywhere else, so try.
Props
DEU Level 1 | All posts
Hi, thank you for a wonderful post. I would also like to remind you to be vigilant with Play Perfect Gems Video Slot. You can be sure to earn money because it's there.
Props
AUS Level 1 | All posts
Friends, I advise everyone to look at a great site where there is scr888 download for laptop. It always helps me to have a good time and earn money. By the way, for beginners, there are simply amazing conditions plus free credits for playing for real money.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm