Release Note
ZenTalk
12345Next

[Replied] When we get Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Android 10 Stable Update.

10650 45
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 5 | All posts
arijitmitra180 posted on 2020/2/25 02:16
February month almost end but where is android 10 on asus Max Pro M2 device , please atlast say stab ...

Moderators usually don't ever reveal any exact date or tentative timeline for update release. They are restricted to do so. Thats why they keep saying only one line, "stay tuned, the stable Android 10 would be released very soon".

You can expect the stable release by the end of March or within 1st half of April only.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
In next few day we will entire in march 2020 but Asus is yet in silent mode regarding Android Q stable update, 
As a user we should knw when asus is planning to roll out stable updte as majority of the competitors have already shre the roll out schedule and majority of the user are using it

Asus if you are not in that phas to comment the exact date can you plz share the tentative date so we user can have some assurance for update
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I've tried 10 beta its really nice but it have some issues with battery.it charging very slowly and drain faster than previous firmware 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
amalgopi11 posted on 2020/2/28 09:58
I've tried 10 beta its really nice but it have some issues with battery.it charging very slowly and  ...

Just format your phone and your battery problem will be solved.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Forget about the android Q...where is the monthly security patch update for last two months???????
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I think asus provide the android q stable with march patch this month.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
m.bibhu94 posted on 2020/3/1 13:19
Forget about the android Q...where is the monthly security patch update for last two months???????

Asus provides Google Security Patch once in two months of interval. Since the last update came with December Security Patch, all those devices would get the February security patch only skipping the January security patch.

Now, as beta program is going on, they would probably won't give the February security patch at this moment. You may expect the Stable Android 10 release along with March Security Patch in mid April.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
m.bibhu94 posted on 2020/3/1 12:49

I think this is the information you need using mac pro m2 A10 beta
Screenshot_20200301-215551.png
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by Sanju on 2020/3/1 23:39
simagayen18 posted on 2020/3/1 21:57
I think this is the information you need using mac pro m2 A10 beta

He probably didn't install the Android 10 beta version and running on the 9 with .072 firmware version which is still running with the December Security Patch.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Even i had the Android 10 beta with december security patch. While checking in system updates its shows nothing. No updates after 31st Jan 2020(Which they provided Android 10 beta)
Props
12345Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 1
Posts1 ZenCredit0 Points1 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm