Release Note
ZenTalk
12Next

[Replied] [App] Fast charging not working...

151 13
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
surajhome051 IND Level 1 | All posts
ASUS 5 Bug Report
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: Latest
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Last edited by surajhome051 on 2020/1/9 07:54

With this level is software quality i really doubt the survial of this supplier....
I am using 5z more than a year now with every update some thing or other is broken.
I am using stock charger with stock cable phone not fast charging and even says not recognised some times and charges again this happens in cycle.
Tried with other normal charger too  the not recognised and charging display cycle happens for that too...
Same stock Charger cable able to fast charge xiomi 7pro so no issue with charger or cable .

Seen multiple people reporting this.

Acknowledge on this and start working and release fix asap...
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi, if post update fast charging is not seen you can try below:

1. Check the amount of time taken to full charge
2. As you have already tried the same charger on a different phone you can try a different charger on your 5Z
3. Check under safe mode
4. Factory reset
5. If nothing works you can visit service center to have a check on your phone & charger
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
ARP_ASUS posted on 2020/1/9 19:13

1. Check the amount of time taken t ...

Stop your nonsense and release a stable android 10...
Props
Last edited by surajhome051 on 2020/1/10 06:36
ARP_ASUS posted on 2020/1/9 18:43

1. Check the amount of time taken t ...

Thanks for the reply

-It dosent make sense to try some other charger with 5z as stock one works fine.
Any way i tried with other charger too but same issue with that also...
-tried Safe mode same issue exists
-Resetting device no sorry this will not be acceptable please try to find the root cause first and please fix it i dont even accept resetting device as workaround as this cannot garentee that the issue will not come back...i recommend not to suggest this.
-please let me know if you come across this issue often now a days from my side i have seen people reporting this as i don't want to visit service center unnecessarily
Props
dsaikat127 posted on 2020/1/9 21:49
Stop your nonsense and release a stable android 10...

Hello,

Do you see exactly the same issue as me ?
Props
Bro try inserting the pin with F1 A coming one the charging cable. The only side giving you fast charging 
Props
srivinaysaiteja posted on 2020/1/10 03:06
Bro try inserting the pin with F1 A coming one the charging cable. The only side giving you fast cha ...

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion but still no fast charging.

This is a sw issue bro. Every time they add security path and try to fix something but they brokenother features...

I don't understand after these many years and the quality of each update it should be known to them upto now that anproper teestingnto be done before any sw realese .

But they are least bothered
Props
Last edited by adityapruthi2001 on 2020/1/12 13:46

Bro, let me be very clear. I have successfully escaped from all these issues till now about fast charging, battery drain or no network issue. All problems were big hassles. For this bro.... I strongly suggest you to go to the nearest service centre and say them to replace you sub board, i too experienced the same problem, I too gave unnecessary abuses😅 and bad comments to asus, but the whole fault was just in my charging port pin, it was damaged. I am a really careless user since galaxy note 8 😅providing the fact that the build quality of the their smartphones are kind of "salute giving" type, which made my whole habit of plugging and unplugging the cable into the port very careless in 5z  which ended up in damaging the pins on the port. I went to the service centre... On my demand they downgraded the firmware to check for a software fault but still the problem wasn't solved, after changing the sub board which costed me about ₹925, I realised it was all my fault of plugging and unplugging not correctly. So, a strong advice from me is to go to a service centre and ask them to just replace the sub board which will not delete your files or data. Then check for the problem if it still persists, if it does ask them to revert you back to..your old sub board which if i guess is a 1% probability as it will get solved. This will save you time and unnecessary "depression" 😂
Peace ✌
Props
adityapruthi2001 posted on 2020/1/11 10:36
Bro, let me be very clear. I have successfully escaped from all these issues till now about fast cha ...

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I downgraded the sw also but the same issue exists .

I will try to get my port changed as suggested.

Some how i have a feeling of not to spend even 50rs more on this device anymore...

Regarding abuse i am op2 user i never had port issues since three years of usage. But with this device it's just above a year lol.
Props
Told yaaa😛😜..... Well best of luck 🤞🏻 🤗
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 1
Posts23 ZenCredit0 Points1 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list