ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 072
Frequency of Occurrence: Every f#cking second
Rooted: No
APP Name: A bastard named System UI
Screenshot:
I'm using Max Pro M2 for almost a year and ever since the beginning I saw the notch was asymmetrical to the status bar and the phone has way too many bugs and the UI used to freeze up (like a lot). But I believed that Asus is a formidable company and they'll fix it for sure.

I mean who the f#ck thought that an underclocked processor can perform better? Why no slow motion capturing feature even though I've used it in phone with much lesser specs? Why the stock camera is so s#itty whereas when using a third party app like GCam it is so great? Why is the phone getting so hot out of nowhere?
Why is the ZenUI the second worst high consuming UI out of all? Why is the tap to wake up feature so buggy? Why is the overall RAM management so s#itty?
Why can't we (the consumers)get something that we paid for? Why is Asus so ignorant towards its consumers? People in the forums are asking when will we get android 10? But my question is when will we get a bug free experience? Why did it take 2 months to release a security patch which should've been made available for us way more early?

Fuck this shit I'm out... I'm installing a custom ROM where all the features that the Asus has failed to provide us are available which is also using Android 10

And by the way Asus please don't reply that android 10 is under evaluation and verification and please be patient 😠
Props
People who wanna install latest security patch, please don't...
Props
I bought this Max pro M2 for almost a year now and what i can say is that next time for sure no asus phone........also i wont recommend this to anyone.... Xiaomi , Realme are doing a much better job these days
Props
Yep. So true
But now I'm happy cuz I've installed pixel experience ROM which is amazing🤩
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Avinash_Vijayakumar posted on 2019/12/20 17:34
Yep. So true
But now I'm happy cuz I've installed pixel experience ROM which is amazing🤩 ...

In PE call recorder is there and is it support ar core ?
Props
The pixel experience ROM does not come with a native call recorder but you can use ACR which is a very good app
About the AR core, I'm not entirely sure whether we can install it through magisk or not 
But anyway I'll try my best
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Avinash_Vijayakumar posted on 2019/12/20 17:34
Yep. So true
But now I'm happy cuz I've installed pixel experience ROM which is amazing🤩 ...

Have you faced Device is Corrupt issue ever?
Will this issue be solved if I switch to Pixel Custom ROM?
Or shall I exchange my phone in exchange offer.
Props
I don't think you can get the money back for the price you bought but if you could then simply but poco F1. It is so much better and so much cheaper too...
To answer your first question, I never faced that issue even when using stock ROM and I can't answer about the pixel experience as this is my second day using it😅
Props
But don't worry I'll answer to everyone's queries as much as I can unlike a prestigious company who actually could be monitoring this as we speak or just completely ignore it🤣
Props
Avinash_Vijayakumar posted on 2019/12/20 23:20
But don't worry I'll answer to everyone's queries as much as I can unlike a prestigious company who  ...

Hi Avinash

How's the earpiece sound quality in Pixel Experience ROM.

can you please let me know.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Posts42 ZenCredit18 Points23 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm