Release Note
ZenTalk
12Next

[Replied] Will max pro m2 recieve Android 10 update???

870 17
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
sameerg776 IND Level 2 | All posts
ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_Phone-16.2017.1910.071-
Frequency of Occurrence: No
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Will mox pro m2 recieve the Android 10 update???
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
They will not provide android 10 for this phone. If you want android 10 then install custom rom 
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
santhoshps65 posted on 2019/12/8 15:58
They will not provide android 10 for this phone. If you want android 10 then install custom rom  ...

Really?????                                         
Props
ASUS, this is true? i want to know the correct answer please.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
personal.marinosergio posted on 2019/12/8 21:33
ASUS, this is true? i want to know the correct answer please.

I don't know about others but max pro m2 will get android 10. Around feb- April.
Props
Anime4india posted on 2019/12/8 17:41
I don't know about others but max pro m2 will get android 10. Around feb- April.

where is this information. ASUS please can you tell us the right answer for android 10? and when november and december security updates? thanks
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by Sanju on 2019/12/8 22:44
personal.marinosergio posted on 2019/12/8 22:27
where is this information. ASUS please can you tell us the right answer for android 10? and when n ...

Asus guys won't tell anything about tentative date or month of Android 10 Beta Testing program for Max Pro M2. So far now, they will keep telling you the same thing like moderator "blake_ASUS" is saying everyone seeking updated information regarding Android 10 release schedule.

Check the following thread and read what blake_ASUS has replied. Thats the latest information on Android 10 for Max Pro M2.

https://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/ ... mp;mobile=2

And about next FOTA release, Max Pro M2 might get the next FOTA towards the end of December (before 25th December) containing December Security Patch and other bug fixes.
Props
Sanju posted on 2019/12/8 18:09
Asus guys won't tell anything about tentative date or month of Android 10 Beta Tes ...

i wonder where this info comes. worst support ever ASUS
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Dear all,
ZB630KL with Android 10 upgrade plan is still under evaluation and verification.
Please be patient and return to Asus websites for related notification release. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.
Props
blake_ASUS posted on 2019/12/9 03:00
Dear all,
ZB630KL with Android 10 upgrade plan is still under evaluation and verification.
Please be ...

lol
"Asus guys won't tell anything about tentative date or month of Android 10 Beta Testing program for Max Pro M2. So far now, they will keep telling you the same thing like moderator "blake_ASUS" is saying everyone seeking updated information regarding Android 10 release schedule"

Thanks for nothing
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 2
Posts25 ZenCredit8 Points64 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm