ASUS 5 Bug Report
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 10
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Ar core
Screenshot: -
First of all thanks ASSU for providing such a fluid UI ans much better than older one though aftrr update everything froze and inahve to manually press power + bith volume button to restart phoen like 9 time as i was no able to actually login my phoen wjth pin but now it's working fine
with some hiccup maybe if there is any issue left out to identify as a user

My BIGGEST QUESTION IS ABOUT AR CORE SUPPORT WHERE THEE HELL IS THAT6z has the support of it  but why not 5z even though with flash ship processor
It's like wenare begging for it and been 2.5 year since launch still nothing to hear from you apart from we are working
Cmon just add this feature as it's  much required in 5z as compared to lower end budget phoen as they already have it
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
They never said/promised about AR CORE & thus Asus shall never provide AR THE SUPPORT.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I hope they provide AR core support in the future after so many requests.
Props
zenfans_O25X IND Level 3 | All posts
Safal posted on 2019/12/5 21:21
They never said/promised about AR CORE & thus Asus shall never provide AR THE SUPPORT.

Not sure about it but can't they take a little pain of adding ar core support

?????
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by vkkvader on 2019/12/6 20:54

They should have added Arcore atleast now. While i wait for a more bug free release of Android 10 , I'll strongly recommend ASUS & as my next device if they  add Arcore .
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 3
Posts178 ZenCredit132 Points320 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm