[Chat] Asus 5z Android 10 bugs & unsolved issues

845 35
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 2 | All posts
Fingerprint sensor is also slow
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
When playing COD mobile, the screeing is going black several times. I have to restart the game everytime it happens. Screen brightness is low.  I hope soon asus will  release another update to fix bugs .

Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
there are no scaling issue every single application works fine i have used VLC and MX player

its is not distorted im using Sennheiser HD 206 i have changed headphone settings in audiowizard to Sennheiser if you don't find a brand then use general settings. this settings are same as 9

charging times are same as 9

battery consumption is more in wide colour gamut which default this time change to standard battery consumption will be low. standard was default in android 9

use gesture when calling or receiving incoming calls to multitask or use default on screen buttons as navigation.

frankly speaking this is stable update then when asus release android 9

phone has never worked so smoothly in android 9 they have done a great work with android 10 hopefully more improvement will come
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After update to Android 10, I am missing the AI charging feature. Scheduled charging did not work properly - charging was stuck at 80% and was not going further. After skipping scheduled charging, I was able to fully charge the battery. 
Battery drain is much faster than with Android 9. Earlier I used to get 1.5 days of usage. Now if I charge in the morning, it gets drained by evening with same usage. Draining is particularly faster with wifi / mobile data on. Overnight draining is normal around 2-3%.
Found this android 10 update not very stable, particularly with heavy social media usage. Had to re-start my mobile 2-3 times when it got stuck. 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hope Asus comes up with a more stable version of android 10 soon, with the bugs resolved.
Props
Battery backup is really bad in android 10
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by ranesanket90 on 2019/12/6 10:46
karnadgr posted on 2019/12/6 09:43
After update to Android 10, I am missing the AI charging feature. Scheduled charging did not work pr ...

check mobile manager-> autostart application

most of the application have that access eventually consume more RAM and drains battery keep those which you want to run in background.

im still getting same battery life.

also keep in mind lithium-ion battery has charge cycles and it changes person to person usage. those who are heavy users will be going through battery life much faster eventually we need battery replacement. its not asus battery being weak it's how lithium-ion works.

i dont know how you were able to stuck 6GB RAM phone my 5z uses only +-2.9GB RAM about +-3.1GB is free
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
sumritiranjanpatra posted on 2019/12/6 10:06
Battery backup is really bad in android 10

really I'm getting battery back of 1.5+ days i think its very good for 1.5 year old phone

please check mobile manager in advance settings to know whats going on
Props
roy.dipendu.1995 posted on 2019/12/5 23:12
on lock screen there is a icon of camera but whenever you slide that icon to open camera there is wh ...

I had the same problem. Now it's working fine. Just start fastboot mode and go to "run graphics test" it's showing error but it will install the update again (takes only 10 seconds) and reboot your phone
Props
edwin4494 IND Level 2 | All posts
ranesanket90 posted on 2019/12/6 08:17
there are no scaling issue every single application works fine i have used VLC and MX player

its is ...

Navigation Gestures/Navigation Bar "works" once you
answered the call.
The problem I'm saying is when there's an incoming call (for example, you're on homescreen, and someone calls you, the screen just goes to the incoming call, and the Navigation Gestures/Navigation Bar doesn't work).
Navigation Gestures/Navigation Bar is helpful on incoming call screen when you want to ignore the call when you're doing something on your phone.
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 2
Posts32 ZenCredit19 Points74 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm