Release Note
ZenTalk

[Chat] Has anyone got the Android 10 update on Asus 5z?

1967 87
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 2 | All posts
put zip in internal storage of phone it will automatically detect that update is available 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
docterdhruvit posted on 2019/11/27 20:46
How to update manually ? I have downloaded the file from the link above. Please help asap.

take backup before doing update
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/AS ... 0.04.44.98-user.zip to all of my fellow 5z users i give u Android 10 zip link
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Does anyone know what features asus is giving in android 10?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Is the download on that blog, the official version for India or India will get a custom version. Asking because I read some Yandex and Canada stuff in change log. I would rather get the Indian version with Indian OTAs.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Has anyone recieved via System Update, not direct download from link?
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Its take a 2 3 days to rollout for all devices
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I read somewhere that they are removing the AI battery care and other stuffs in the latest update, it was quite useful. Did the actually did that?
Props
vip_ul IND Level 3 | All posts
nhs2007 posted on 2019/11/27 22:45
Is the download on that blog, the official version for India or India will get a custom version. Ask ...

It is for India. The IN/WW in the build number confirms that.
Props
vip_ul IND Level 3 | All posts
amal99braj posted on 2019/11/28 00:54
I read somewhere that they are removing the AI battery care and other stuffs in the latest update, i ...

Yes, AI Charging, ZeniMoji, Selfie Master, PageMarker etc. are some of the apps that will no longer be found on Zen UI 6 running Android 10. Please read release notes to get the full list of apps that are being removed.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 3
Posts222 ZenCredit83 Points348 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm