Release Note
ZenTalk

123Next

[New Question] Asus ROG 2 Air Trigger not working properly after update.

1793 26
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
BHR Level 1 | All posts
My right trigger activates when I touch the back case of the phone, anyone got that problem?
Props
KHM Level 1 | All posts
Same mine, I need to press so hard near lock button to make it work even I set lowest force level with sensitive bosster turn on 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Bhaiya ye sab milkar apna kaat rahe hai ... Trigger to khatm hi kar dia
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Mine too from the very first day the left trigger is trouble shooting.Right is just working fine with the aiming but the left wont simply shoot some times.. 1st thing i done with my phone was to do the software update and now i think that was a mistake
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Same to me!  OMG Someone HELP!!  WHAT TO DO!!?  MY triggered on its own sometimes! 
Props
living4angel IND Level 1 | All posts
zenfans_X3QG posted on 2019/11/12 16:39
My right trigger activates when I touch the back case of the phone, anyone got that problem?

Exactly same thing is happening with me since last update. I have to restart my phone every time I face this glitch, also my right trigger sometimes keep pressing on its own without my pressure. I tried putting level 7 settings for right trigger still issue is not fixed.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Even I'm facing issues with right trigger. I have enabled finger resting. Left one doesn't stay stable. I use it for shooting. Tried on many games like critical ops, pubg, cod. I used to work fine when the phone was new. I guess it is a software issue.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Even I am facing with right trigger. Finger resting is like glitching when rest finger on it. I guess it's a software issue.
Props
This is a huge issue to us owners, i haven't been playing that much with my phone anymore ever since that firmware update due to the air trigger bug/glitch, please fix this issue fast 😢 it's been over a month already.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Same problem with left air trigger. It bugs out while pressing(usually it happens on firing trigger left or right, i read about the same issue on right trigger too if you use it for firing ingame) , started happening after they added slide gestures on airtriggers.
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 1
Posts3 ZenCredit0 Points11 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm