Release Note
ZenTalk

123Next

[New Question] Asus ROG 2 Air Trigger not working properly after update.

1664 25
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
living4angel IND Level 1 | All posts
After the update, left air trigger won't work properly. First I thought I forgot how to play pubg but 3 of my clan friends also reported the same that we have to press twice or thrice with left air trigger to work properly.
Do this test: Put scope on right and shoot button on left air trigger, Start a TDM match, take SK12 in both hands and test it. You will notice that it's not shooting properly, there's a kind of delay or simply won't shoot sometimes. I triple checked everything, Air trigger sensitivity, Reset my and their devices, reset pubg mobile from login screen. We tried everything. I was practicing 6 finger claw for better results in pubg but now back to 5 finger, as right air trigger for scope works fine but left won't, btw i also changed the mapping from shooting to jump, scope etc on left air trigger still no luck. I think after this latest update this is happening to some of ROG 2 devices if not all. Is there anybody else going through the same issue? We need an update fix for that...
Props
Yes the same thing happen to me. Before the updates my left and right air trigger working just fine. But on 20 Oct I just update and after that my left air trigger is really crappy . the right air trigger working just fine. Pls fix this 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus has started rolling out a new update to its latest gaming https://www.ewhat.net/, the ROG Phone 2. The latest firmware brings improved features along with some fixes.

To start with, the update comes with version number WW_V16.0631.1908.12. It adds AirTrigger, key-mapping and macro customization for options in the Armory Crate application. One can also share the game profiles with other ROG Phone 2 users. The update also brings the ability to launch different apps using AirTriggers 2. Users can choose which app to launch with a long squeeze or short squeeze. Finally, the update adds option to switch between connected Bluetooth devices right from the call screen. The update weighs around 2.77GB and it should reach users in the coming weeks. Here’s the complete changelog:

1.Added the AirTriggers/Key Mapping/Macro tabs, and Share/Import features to the Scenario Profiles in Armoury Crate

2.Added setting options for AirTriggers squeeze gesture

3.Added the option to switch between different Bluetooth devices in Calling Screen
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My right trigger is not working from past 7 days. i dont know if it is a software or hardware issue. i searched on google and i end up here.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
hey same here, my trigger also not working well after update, i just realize today when i play call of duty mobile, the right butten trigger just glitches :/
Props
ITA Level 1 | All posts
Me too my right airtrigger don t work well , but the left Is perfect. When i Press the right is like of I Press It 10times like glitch. Do you think i've to take mobile ti the assistance or Is Just a software bug??
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
1910.35 user here got same problem
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Ww.1910.35 here got same problem on air trigger now..,waiting for new firmware to try again and hope it fix the air trigger
Props
96nick posted on 2019/11/3 08:43
Me too my right airtrigger don t work well , but the left Is perfect. When i Press the right is like ...

Bro even I have same problem ,did u find any fix
Props
Anyone know when Asus releasing next update for trigger fix
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 1
Posts3 ZenCredit0 Points11 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|