12Next

[Other] ASUS ROG Phone 2 new update is now rolling out

2352 18
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Aakash IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Aakash on 2019/10/10 18:10

ASUS ROG Phone 2 new update is now rolling out

We are constantly working towards ensuring improved performance on all ASUS smartphones. Here are the new FOTA update notes for ROG Phone II

FOTA version - 16.0631.1908.12_M3.13.33.28_20190923

1. Armoury Crate – Added AirTrigger, Key mapping and macro customisation options for Game scenario profiles, and sharing game profiles with other ROG Phone 2 users

Armoury Crate.JPG

2. Bluetooth Calls – Added options to switch between connected Bluetooth audio devices on the fly directly on the call screen

Bluetooth.JPG

3. AirTrigger 2 – Now launch any app by long squeezing or short squeezing the device.

Air Triggers.JPG

Once again thanks to all of you for making ROG Phone II launch a great success.

#ROGPhoneII #Worshippedbygamers #Lovedbytechgurus

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
How to on RGB light always any every time un Asus Rog Phone 2
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
@Zen_Aakash

Bro when could we expect the next FOTA for Asus 5z?

It been a long time since last FOTA was received

Please reply
Props
Yes please... @Zen_Aakash, any information on update for Asus Zenfone 5Z? 
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
when can we dl 1908.12 for rog 2?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
kumarakki033 posted on 2019/10/10 17:59
How to on RGB light always any every time un Asus Rog Phone 2

go to armory crate>>console>>system lighting>>screen on>>turn on.....enjoy...
Props
Any updates on when will android 10 come to Rog 2 also when will the official accessories come on the website + there should have been a scratch guard protector pre installed or atleast an official option to buy it. It's my second day and i have already scratched my phone in some areas. 
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
When asus rog phone 2 release to indonesian ?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After the update, left air trigger won't work properly. First I thought I forgot how to play pubg but 3 of my clan friends also reported the same that we have to press twice or thrice with left air trigger to work properly. 
Do this test: Put scope on right and shoot button on left air trigger, Start a TDM match, take SK12 in both hands and test it. You will notice that it's not shooting properly, there's a kind of delay or simply won't shoot sometimes. I triple checked everything, Air trigger sensitivity, Reset my and their devices, reset pubg mobile from login screen. We tried everything. I was practicing 6 finger claw for better results in pubg but now back to 5 finger, as right air trigger for scope works fine but left won't, btw i also changed the mapping from shooting to jump, scope etc on left air trigger still no luck. I think after this latest update this is happening to some of ROG 2 devices if not all. Is there anybody else going through the same issue? We need an update fix for that... 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Did anyone tested ROG2 to stream with elgato? we tried with different connectors and adapters but it never worked. If you are a streamer who buy phone just to stream then dont buy ROG2. It wont work with any capture card. Fun part is technical team dont know anything about capture card. They will only suggest you to stream from game genie. ROG1 works great with elgato.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Posts2020 ZenCredit486 Points7556 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm