ZF Model: ZC554KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: OPM1.171019.011.WW_Phone-15.2016.1907.519-0
Frequency of Occurrence: Since 1 month, daily
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Good Morning.

The most recent Issue is related to the battery. The Cellphone had a superb development on that stage since I got it almost two years ago, not going to say lies, even I made so many friends buy the same phone because its camera and Battery.
Now its a problem, not even last a full day without needing a plug and has become a problem since I travle much and need almost be connected to my University web almost all the time.

I will be adding some screenshots I took this morning, when I found the phone not even charged full but hot as hell.
Immediately turned it off and put on a cold surface to help the heat to flow, then turned on and it works almost on 40°C which its still hot.
Also had some issues on an App, a message service one, related to some Security copy and cant get the data back.
Beside the Bluethoot Issue, this is the one that I fear the most.
I decided to not carry the Smartphone anymore fearing it could explode.
Don't know what else to do.
Help please!

Barely one hour after I disconnect it. The device stayed like 30 mins turned off. Still hot

Barely one hour after I disconnect it. The device stayed like 30 mins turned off. Still hot

Had to disconnect it when I felt it that hot.

Had to disconnect it when I felt it that hot.
70578513_364055141170580_701034719650775040_n.jpg

And yes, The battery goes empty that fast, doesn't even last a full day.

And yes, The battery goes empty that fast, doesn't even last a full day.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi lgherrera

We are sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
If you still feel the phone temperature is getting too hot, I would suggest you go to local service center for a check.
What we would advise is that you have the unit sent in for an assessment and servicing where necessary.
Call Us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs
Service Center: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you.  
Props
lgherrera COL Level 1 | All posts
Good afternoon.

As weeks passed by, the device has become totally not usable. Not even keep the charge from night to morning, now while it was connected to the charger, the red led was blinking. As I said, I was not using it at all, was impossible to carry it without being near a plug, or even handling it because it was too hot. Im so disappointed as this unit was almost two years since I bought it. I'll look forward to send it to Armenia, the closest center, but i'm not sure at what cost it will work again.
Have a good night.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 1
Posts2 ZenCredit0 Points11 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm