Release Note
ZenTalk
1234Next

[Replied] [Service] Pie 9.0 and Zen Ui 6 Update for Zenfone Max M1

1796 32
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
I can't update it, there is no notification on my fota service, i already check it and it still, i was checking it on asus official website and i downloaded it, i was trying to upgrade it manually via adb or sd card but the result is nothing, it says
E: footer is wrong
E: signature verification failed
Installation aborted

What does it mean? Please help me, i really want the pie update
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Remove the character "D" in file name. And reboot. Warning: Phone needs to be reset since it asks password after installation and nothing acceted. In this screen, reboot to recovery and wipe everything

As said by Ismailpe
Props
jehandaruwalla posted on 2019/8/31 20:37
Remove the character "D" in file name. And reboot. Warning: Phone needs to be reset since it asks pa ...

Is it works? Should i wipe all my data in this phone then i can install the pie upgrade?
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Ismailpe please reply.......................
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
After os installation, it asked for password. Then i went to recovery mode and wiped data. Then rebooted.
Dont know if wiping data first before installing will help.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
anggara.bintang123 posted on 2019/8/31 16:35
I can't update it, there is no notification on my fota service, i already check it and it still, i w ...

Try with a fresh downloaded zip. Asus have now uploaded with correct file name. Place the file in internal storage root folder and reboot.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
jehandaruwalla posted on 2019/8/29 13:04
Dear Blake,

Beta Available 😂😂
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Now for the next one year they will keep copy pasting beta version available
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
And another year after that when other phones will be receiving android 12, our beloved asus will release android 9 for the max m1
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by guptaanupam61 on 2019/9/13 20:25

Please let me know android pie and Volte issue in   Airtel
:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 2
Posts12 ZenCredit12 Points84 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm