ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: -
RAM: -
Firmware/APP Version: -
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: -
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
When we will be getting android "Pie 9.0" and "ZenUi 6" update for Zenfone Max M1. I don't want the release date just confirm that are you going to rollout the update for this device or not and do note that asus team is the laziest and worst team I have ever encountered with in terms of update for their products. Do learn something from "Realme" and "Xiaomi" they great after sale services for their products.

Shame on Asus, Asus Support and Asus Entire Team.😠
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Dear all,
Android 9 (Pie) Beta version for ZB556KL is now available for download
Version WW-16.00.1906.411
Please refer to the official support site below
https://www.asus.com/in/Phone/Ze ... /HelpDesk_Download/

Please be aware that
This is the Android 9 (Pie) Beta version, so the user experience will be different from Android 8 (Oreo).
If you are used to and prefer using Android 8 (Oreo), we recommend that you continue with the Android 8 (Oreo) version.
Android 9 (Pie) AOSP Beta version will not be supported with routine updates.
Thank you for your patience.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Dear all
We have no official confirmation on the release date
For the further information, please stay tuned with ZenTalk forum.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I don't understand these douche bags. Even i have asked them to just confirm the release and not the release date and still they'll copy paste the same answer. Do you guys even read our queries or just paste the answer on reading the word "pie"?
Props
babypanchal1 IND Level 2 | All posts
jehandaruwalla posted on 2019/8/19 16:22
I don't understand these douche bags. Even i have asked them to just confirm the release and not the ...

Exactly that's the issue with whole asus team. They want even read your thread and just copy paste same answers.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Hi guys,

This is the same reason why my child wants a new phone. So  this is shame on ASUS to have cheated allthese M1 users by denying them Pie
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Last edited by Yachendra on 2019/8/21 15:15
jehandaruwalla posted on 2019/8/19 16:52
I don't understand these douche bags. Even i have asked them to just confirm the release and not the ...

Asus mods are not supposed to give any information related to future FOTA or major Android updates to their users in this forum.

Even if you get official announcement by Asus in forum or social media. Mods have only default templates and will ask users to stay tuned.

Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
But we see moderators in Motorola giving a yes no or even a maybe to such questions
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
But we see moderators in Motorola giving a yes no or even a maybe to such questions
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
jehandaruwalla posted on 2019/8/22 07:44

This is not Motorola forum or Motorola moderators working for Asus to receive such replies here.
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 2
Posts12 ZenCredit12 Points84 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm