Release Note
ZenTalk

1234567Next

[Replied] [System] Asus Zenfone 5 Cannot Connect USB Storage to PC

147891 65
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Wiping partition cache didn't work for me. I'm about to try this solution: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/thread-75276-1-1.html
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Same Problem, it's totally a Hardware malfunction in my case, and I would like to know what part is it the one I have to replace, I thought that it was the usb port piece(the piece also has allocated the microphone), but it's not that one, given that I have changed it and I still have the same problem, I would like to know from a technical point of view, what piece could it be, because the phone is running really bad, burning battery(another reason why I know that there is a piece that is malfunctioning), it charges extremely slow, and its not being recognized by the PC, please, I would like to know what is wrong in here, so I could handle it my self, because there is no Asus support in my country.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
i have this problem but my phone is still in kitkat... i couldnt connect even if i install all the asus drivers
Props
I think it's a hardware problem. Look at this: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/thread-75276-1-1.html
Props
I've reseted my phone, and after that i've had the same problem as I had in the beginning. Sorry for my English level. I'm Spanish
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Go to service center maybe the device sub bord is damage.
Props
GBR Level 1 | All posts
I have the same problem and I have tried all the ways by which i can solve the problem but not solved like checked mtp checked developer mode changed USB cable hard reset but still not fixed please help asus.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
i think i have the worst problem.. there is no recovery menu in my fastboot mode... maybe i got the cloned zenfone a500cg...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am also facing the same issue from last 4-5 days...yesterday i went to asus service center in sector 18 noida abd they told the issue is in motherboard which needs to be replaced and as my zenfobe 5 is out of warranty so it will cost me around 80% of mobile cost which is around 7000+ rupees...
Why i will pay 7000+ rupees to repair my phone better i will go for some another phone...
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
Ive been through this too and found a solution. All i did was install pc link on my computer and open pc link on my asus, and suddenly computer can detect my phone. The colour of the apps is pink. And when connected,there is one app that ask you to run in your computer,let it download so it can easily detect your phone for next time .Hope thats help
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm