Release Note
ZenTalk

[Experience Sharing] [Dr.Zen's Solutions thread] - Ask Dr.Zen to help solve your issue    

127081 3589
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IDN Level 4 | All posts
The fanzone section is nowhere in the forum. I can only access this thread by searching now
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by Mounik on 2015/8/20 13:53
SnuSnu posted on 2015/8/20 10:14
The fanzone section is nowhere in the forum. I can only access this thread by searching now

The reason is you might be in Global section... Top right corner in the zentalk page you can change settings from GLOBAL to INDIA
Props
SnuSnu posted on 2015/8/20 10:10
Thank you, i am still afraid of doing wipe cache partition because it causes bootloop in some user ...

Its not necessary, do it if you experience unusual conflicts or excessive battery drain ... else dont bother.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Hi Dr Zen's,

Hoping questions and issues posted in this forum will be replied.

I have latest version updated in ZF2 with approved deluxe flip cover and I have these issues with it.

1. The sound volume on hearing is very low
2. Black screen while on calls if you want to open other functions
3. BATTERY getting low soon
4. Memory suddenly gets high

Please understand as I am regular follower of the online forum, I have already tried all workarounds including wiping which did not help.
Props
SnuSnu posted on 2015/8/20 10:10
Thank you, i am still afraid of doing wipe cache partition because it causes bootloop in some user ...

Definitely it doesn't.
Don't worry.there is a solution to everything.
Bootloop occurs when you do droidboot factory reset.
After that phone is stuck on ASUS logo.If you power off phone and wipe partition cache,phone boots up normally
So no fear!
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Dear Asus I am having Zenfone with 2gb ram i.e. ZE551ML. I am having problem 1) camera quality which much improved after updates but still its not as like my Zenfone 5 8MP Camera. Please do needful. 2) Battery drain very fast over data network it works fine over wifi after updates. But its drains very fast please provide solution. 3) I am using 16GB Class 10 Sandisk memory card. I continuasly got messege of memery card inserted. 4)Double tap feature doesn't work for sometime.   
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
hi all...i'm using zf2 551ml 2/16. I've got the battery problem after update WW 2.20.40.59, which is charging are so slow. When it get fully charged (100%) it draining fast and when it get 56% suddenly drop to 17% and 4% and die. I've done everything battry manual calibration, i've done wiping cache via recovery mode...and nothing. When i look into sys - class - power supply - battery - uevent it wrote like this : POWER_SUPPLY_NAME=battery POWER_SUPPLY_STATUS=Not charging POWER_SUPPLY_HEALTH=Good POWER_SUPPLY_PRESENT=1 POWER_SUPPLY_TECHNOLOGY=Li-poly POWER_SUPPLY_VOLTAGE_NOW=3965000 POWER_SUPPLY_CURRENT_NOW=-279000 POWER_SUPPLY_ENERGY_NOW=0 POWER_SUPPLY_CAPACITY=93 POWER_SUPPLY_CAPACITY_LEVEL=High POWER_SUPPLY_TEMP=359 POWER_SUPPLY_MANUFACTURER=(null) POWER_SUPPLY_MODEL_NAME=(null) POWER_SUPPLY_SERIAL_NUMBER=(null) POWER_SUPPLY_CURRENT_AVG=-467000 POWER_SUPPLY_CHARGE_FULL=3000 POWER_SUPPLY_CHARGE_NOW=6259  
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
ups...i'm sorry i don't know how to edit my post. Power supply charge full shows 3000, but power supply charge now shows 6259, it's weird it should shows below 3000 due to 98% power supply capacity...can you help me hiw to fix this? thanks
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After recent firmware update, am unable to use flash light, ram boost option, calculator,auto start manager from the quick app window or whatever you call. I get this unfortunately com.android system is not working error. I tried restarting, but in vain. I switched off the phone, and tried to log in on to the manual mode for wiping the cache partition by pressing power button and volume up button simultaneously. But the phone vibrates couple of times and then automatically reboots. Help needed please
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Mine is ZenFone 2 wid 4gb ram and 1.8ghz processor, 32 gb rom.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm