Release Note
ZenTalk

[Experience Sharing] [Dr.Zen's Solutions thread] - Ask Dr.Zen to help solve your issue    

126795 3589
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
dev bhola posted on 2015/8/19 00:14
Hello Dr. Zen, I have Zenfone2 4GB 2.3 ghz model. Issue is with unresponsive screen. Everytime I rec ...

Please update the Asus Dialer app, it will get resolved
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
hello..is there a fast charging in ZenFone 2 ze551ml 2 GB model? It was written in specs but now while charging its taking same time as any other Android device. roughly 3 hours for full charge.  plz help.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
after the latest update for zenfone 2 551ml ...my phn has started consuming more ram....before it was using 72-75% bt now its 89%  and its lagging.. i have tried evrything..aotu start manager and also by clean master...i have disabled most of system apps.plz help with proper update for it..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After the latest system update for asus zenfone 2 551 ml the phn ram has been consuming more before update it was using 72-75% bt now its 89%...i mostly have disabled system apps..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
after the last update for zenfone 2 551 ml..phn has started using more ram . now its  using 89% ram due to which phn is lagging
Props
amadhavi64 posted on 2015/8/19 12:32
After the latest system update for asus zenfone 2 551 ml the phn ram has been consuming more before  ...

Wipe the partition cache after the update. In the new update more apps have been added to auto start manager. Kindly update all Asus apps for better compatibility and RAM management.
Props
conquerer87 posted on 2015/8/19 09:55
hello..is there a fast charging in ZenFone 2 ze551ml 2 GB model? It was written in specs but now whi ...

Yes,there is a fast charging support in ZenFone 2 specs ,even in the 2gig version.
If boostmaster charger is not there then you will have to buy it separately.
I am not sure as I don't own the device.
Props
sk bhardwaj posted on 2015/8/18 22:48
Hello there, I had lost or deleted my all important data directly from internal storage and i don't  ...

Hello!
Unfortunately there is no method to recover lost data.
Please see if your data was backed up by Google(if you enabled it).
Else,if you were rooted,then Disk Digger might have come to some help,but for now,there is no method to get back lost data.
Props
dev bhola posted on 2015/8/19 00:14
Hello Dr. Zen, I have Zenfone2 4GB 2.3 ghz model. Issue is with unresponsive screen. Everytime I rec ...

It's because the proximity sensor turns the screen off while you put it near your ear.
Please check whether it detects "far" correctly or not.To see this,perform the SMMI hardware test by typing ".12345+=" in ASUS Calculator.
       Actually in my Samsung phone there was an option to choose whether proximity sensor turns off screen or not.But it's not there is ASUS phones.
So it automatically turns off.
Also,see whether it happens in "Ultra Power Saving" mode or not because it may be a part of the animation.
Props
sourabh24 posted on 2015/8/18 22:49
How to solve the ram usage problem..

If you are ZenFone 2 ZE 550/551ML 2gig version,then things are not so good right now.
600mb is generally free,sometimes as low as 300mb.
It will be improved over updates but from your side,you could optimise RAM usage by having a look at ZenFone Memory Management.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm