Release Note
ZenTalk

[Experience Sharing] [Dr.Zen's Solutions thread] - Ask Dr.Zen to help solve your issue    

126765 3589
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi,

Purchased Asus Zenfone 2 today. 64gb internal memory. 4gb RAM. When it got delivered it wasn't switching on. After charging it for 5 mins, it got switched on with battery showing at 45%. After the battery drained to around 38% it got switched off again. This has happened for 3-4 times now already. Can someone please suggest any solution to this?? Is this a battery calibration issue or something else? Please help..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Why don't you put it on charge for 8 hours and then calibrate the battery. Seems to be a calibration problem
Props
when i am on facebook or other apps and i get a call ,the phone screen does  not  come on top. what should i do
Props
when i am on facebook or other apps and i get a call ,the phone screen does  not  come on top. what should i do?I have Zenfone2
Props
IDN Dr.Zen(ID) | All posts
sswaps posted on 2015/8/21 01:16
Hi,

Purchased Asus Zenfone 2 today. 64gb internal memory. 4gb RAM. When it got delivered it wasn't  ...

Try update to the latest version
settings>about>System update>Check for update
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Can anyone answer my questions ??
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by mail2ronit on 2015/8/21 08:40
sswaps posted on 2015/8/20 22:16
Hi,

Purchased Asus Zenfone 2 today. 64gb internal memory. 4gb RAM. When it got delivered it wasn't  ...

Please Once Do Factory Reset .

If The Problem Is Still Not Solved , Get It Replaced. Seems Like A Defective Piece.
Props
sheetal.s.kulkarni posted on 2015/8/20 22:50
when i am on facebook or other apps and i get a call ,the phone screen does  not  come on top. what  ...

Just Open The Notification Bar. You Will Find Your Call There
Props
passionaterags posted on 2015/8/20 22:07
After recent firmware update, am unable to use flash light, ram boost option, calculator,auto start  ...

Try A Factory Reset . Your Problem Shall Be Solved
Props
IDN Level 4 | All posts
I have been using settings for manual mode camera (ie detail enhancement +1, backlight -2)
Then if i exit and re enter the camera, choose manual mode. Then the camera lags.

After i turned back the preserved settings (detail enhancement and backlight settings to 0), the camera is still lag.

But after i exit and reenter the camera again, it now become smooth with the preserved settinngs turned to all 0

This only applied to saturation, etc. Not applied when i try to change focus mode, shutter speed, iso, ev

Is this normal?
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm