Release Note
ZenTalk
123Next

[Read] [Power/Battery] Phone is shutting down automatically

2402 24
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Exactly the same issue with mine. It all started a few days ago and it seems to be relating to Android incorrectly reading the battery level as really low, even if it is charge at 90%+. The battery section in settings warns me that the phone will shut down any moment and flips between low and high values.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Actually my Mobile battery percentage showing up & down. That's the reason shuddenly my phone is power off. Definitely it is a software issue.
Props
swordblazer IND Level 1 | All posts
chakalov.atanas posted on 2019/7/4 08:34
Exactly the same issue with mine. It all started a few days ago and it seems to be relating to Andro ...

Exactly what I noticed 2 days back. The battery percentage is flipping like crazy and the info in the battery section says the phone will shut down soon in spite of the battery being charged above 90%. I guess this is a software issue and not a hardware one, right?

Props
swordblazer posted on 2019/7/4 00:58
Exactly what I noticed 2 days back. The battery percentage is flipping like crazy and the info in  ...

If you do a more generic search for problems with Android 9.0, you will see that quite a few base Android phones are having battery related and other issues due to what is quoted below as bugs in the Android version.

Would be good to find out how to roll back to the previous version of Android or alternatively wait until people make enough noise for Google to fix them quicker and rollout a patch.

https://www.gottabemobile.com/an ... s-you-need-to-know/
Props
swordblazer IND Level 1 | All posts
chakalov.atanas posted on 2019/7/4 11:19
If you do a more generic search for problems with Android 9.0, you will see that quite a few base  ...

You're right and if you see my post description, I mentioned that when I was researching about this issue, I saw that a lot of Pixel devices have reported random shutdowns for which inital cause was identified as Private DNS issue. However, on further research, I found that it was also debunked and this is majorly an issue with Android Pie.

I just hope that this issue gets fixed asap. Most issues are more on the annoying side with which, you can live with. This one however, is a critical one as the device can give up on you in mid of some important task like transactions, important calls, etc. and that can severely impact us as a mobile user.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Same here, my phone is shutting down too...asus please help by giving a new fresh update
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My m2 automatically shutdown plzz help me
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Same here, I have changed my motherboard recently but the issue still persists, any help please??¿???
Props
PAK Level 1 | All posts
Facing powered off issue since last update. Also lost all my phone data due to restore because it is not starting OS . Please resolve it
Props
Apps getting restart why? When I minimize an app and after I click again it dont start from that place were I left the work.
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 1
Posts27 ZenCredit3 Points42 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm