Release Note
ZenTalk
1234567Next

[Reported] low volume in earpiece speaker during call  

3552 64
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Anonymous 
 I'm also facing same problem , already  I raised a bug for that there is no response from the community
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am facing low volume in earpiece speaker during call in my Asus max pro M2, please solve this issue, and my ring volume goes down or go on silent mode will on call, I have to always remove silent mode, and raise volume...I am fadeup
Props
Asus India please fix this problem.
Props
With the latest fota updated.....95% problem still persist and even earpiece volume decreased.... Please solve this issue ASAP to maintain for Good feedback...!!!!
Props
I am also facing low volume issue while dialing or receiving the calls. This seems not hardware issue. I tried in safe mode as well but same issue.
Props
ARE Level 1 | All posts
I have also earpiese volume low issue how can I solve. Asus please solve the issue
Props
Same problem happening.dont know what to do. Asus should fix this issue.
Props
I am also facing the same problem . I took it to service centre but then they serviced it and now it back the volume has gone too low
Props
Also facing this issue
Pz fix this problem...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I'm also facing the same issue ...having low volume in earpiece ...Asus India should be taken downs..... because they are provide best hardware with worst software + updates...
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm