Release Note
ZenTalk
1234567Next

[Reported] low volume in earpiece speaker during call  

3632 67
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
USA Level 1 | All posts
I'm also facing this issue when i make a call to someone I can't hear probably from ear speaker pls fix it the volume is too low if increase full volume also can't talk without headphones
Props
I am facing same issue as the volume in earpiece during call is extremely inaudible even in silent & calm places. 
Props
Please give update to resolve this
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I am also facing the same problem. It's just irritating to speak. Earpiece volume got horribly low after pie update. Asus please give solution at earliest basis. After update to pie battery backup also reduced almost 10%. That is might be acceptable but earpiece volume is not acceptable. Please do something. Asus loosing faith on this model only because of volume issue.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Yea call volume is very low. I can't able to hear voice clearly. Please fix it.
Props
I face the same issue. Always have to carry my headphones around to attend calls, or switch to loudspeaker, which is really annoying
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am also facing the same issue i cant the voice properly when i call someone what should i do
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have problem for earpiece speaker
During calling low volume for earpiece speaker,when we increase upto full then also we can't able to hear calls 
It occurred after the updation..some bugs were occurred..so please solve on next update
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have also the same problem. Asus asked me to update my phone to latest version, did so but no use. The problem remains the same. Asus please do something for this volume issue.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am also facing the low call volume. I think we need to mail the issue to the technical team indicating this blog where a lot of people are facing the same problem
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm