Release Note
ZenTalk
1234567Next

[Reported] low volume in earpiece speaker during call  

4045 69
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Yes Bro, I am facing the same problem after pie update. I can not even hear volume of speaker during calls. I need to make speaker on loud speaker and then talk with everyone. Please ASUS fix this problem as soon as possible. We love ASUS but this type of problems are reducing ASUS fans all around the world.

Regards
Sunder Barange
Indore, India
Props
BGD Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by emonadhi on 2019/5/25 19:22

Call volume very very low. Cant hear anything when in crowded places. I have to sell my m2 pro now. Asus I am very dissatisfied 😒.
Download Call Volume Booster from app store. It solved the issue...its a temporary solution!😇😉
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus don't want to address the problem, call volume is the most basic thing and it's creating problems, please address the issue and give us an update by fixing this. Will never buy Asus products and not let anyone to buy. 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I'm facing the same issue. It is very irritating. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible. Please please please otherwise you'll loose customers
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
This issue has been there for a long time now but Asus doesn't seem to care for its customers that's y the issue is yet to be resolved. @bit_asus the moderator also doesn't seem to have a good eye for identifying frequently reported bugs. The earpiece was great in Oreo but with the Pie update it has gone from bad to worse. 
Props
emonadhi posted on 2019/5/25 18:05
Call volume very very low. Cant hear anything when in crowded places. I have to sell my m2 pro now.  ...

But call volume app is not increase the sound
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I think Asus developers are so busy in releasing new products they do not have time to fix bugs/defects in the mobiles that gave them high gross income in India. I would go one step a head and advice court to put stay on any mobile that comes with defects. So-many that it is a joke telling the mobile model as max pro m2
Props
Yes, I m also facing this problem..before update it was too good to hear, bt after update I can't hear the call volume properly.make is fix ASUS
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Call volume very low. Cant hear anything when in crowded places.May patch has still not fixed this issue I also facing this problem.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Call volume very very low. Cant hear anything when in crowded places. Please do needful, once I'm visit to the service center,they downgrade my phone to Oreo,but still it too low to hear anything at busy place.
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm