ASUS Max M1 & Lite L1 Price Dropped

2440 11
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Aakash IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Aakash on 2019/4/19 21:10

ASUS Max (M1) and ASUS Lite (L1) AreAvailable at an Exciting New Price

QualcommSnapdragon 430 Octa-Core processor becomes more affordable

ASUS, theTaiwanese leader in mobile technology, today announced an exciting new pricefor its most sought-after entry level smartphones - the ASUS Max M1 andASUS Lite L1. Both of the smartphones are now available at ₹6,999/- and ₹4,999/-respectively, on Flipkart. The new prices are applicable from 19thApril, 2019.

Commenting on the announcement,DineshSharma, Head – Mobile Business, said, “We, at Asus are committed toprovide the best smartphone experience at a very reasonable price to ourcustomers. Recently, we had reduced the prices of some of our most popular ASUSsand now we offer you the most sought-after, entry-level smartphones, theASUS Lite (L1) and the ASUS Max (M1) at exciting new prices to providethe best in class experience in smartphones to our fans.”

ASUS Max (M1)

In line with the hallmark ofthe ASUS Max Series - ASUS Max (M1) offers a class-leading QualcommSnapdragon 430 Octa-core Processor along with high-capacity 4000mAh battery.With its expansive 5.45” full view display, compact size, convenient face andfinger print unlock and high capacity RAM and Storage, ASUS Max (M1) has thestamina to go the distance, and lets users enjoy uninterrupted smartphoneexperience — all in a stylish metallic-finished design that's ergonomic andcomfortable to hold. In addition to the front 8MP f/2.0 selfie camera with LEDflash, ASUS Max (M1) features an 13MP advanced rear-camera system with LEDflash and f/2.0 aperture lens to capture clearer photos. The smartphone alsofeatures a phase-detection autofocus (PDAF) system that can accurately focus onthe subject.

ASUS Lite (L1)

Powered by class leadingQualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa-core Processor, ASUS Lite (L1) features a 5.45”Full View 18:9 display, offering an immersive cinema-like entertainmentexperience in a comfortable-to-hold form factor. The high-capacity 3000mAhbattery, gives all-day standby with extended talk times and the ability toenjoy their music or videos for longer. ASUS Lite (L1) is equipped with upto a 13MP rear camera with phase-detection autofocus (PDAF) and 5MP frontcamera with LED flash, which helps to click images in dark lighting conditions.
Offering class-leadingconvenience, ASUS Lite (L1) features face-unlock capabilities for easyhands-free unlocking. It also includes two SIM slots and a microSD card slotfor adding up to 256GB of extra storage.

Go Grab the the affordable offerings from ASUS at new exciting price. Stay Tuned to Zentalk.

Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Last edited by ramesh.ks1272 on 2019/4/22 09:52

It's always drop. Because your devices full of bugs. that's why nobody wants to buy. Please focus the bug fixes and give stable update. Otherwise you lose your business
Props
I am using Asus lite l1 and I am facing some problem in downloading apps ,it shows downloading but it is not .and after reboot it works but again problem come .
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
ashokandpardeep posted on 2019/4/29 21:24
I am using Asus lite l1 and I am facing some problem in downloading apps ,it shows downloading but i ...

Post your concern in below thread to get help from Mods or other users.
You can try to clear cache for Play store and check.

https://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/ ... display&fid=439
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
When getting pie update? Please confirm date
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
raza231198 posted on 2019/5/3 04:52
When getting pie update? Please confirm date

Asus devices will get only the skin of Pie but not Full Pie Android.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Yachendra posted on 2019/5/3 14:25
Asus devices will get only the skin of Pie but not Full Pie Android.

Skin hi de den Wahi kafi he😂😂
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
when we will get pie update for ASUS Max M1
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
babypanchal1 posted on 2019/5/18 20:15
when we will get pie update for ASUS Max M1

I guess asus forgot that they have released ASUS Max M1 👀
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
This is what Asus can do because nobody wants to buy Asus due buggy pjone.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm