Release Note
ZenTalk

1234567Next

[Experience Sharing] [Pie Manual Update Guide] ASUS Max Pro (M2), Max Pro (M1), Max (M2)  

18281 62
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
As u told the process of dwld the firmwork it seems to be a pie beta version but not stable version nd in beta version so many bugs like screen flickering nd charge drop etc... Will u give direct stable version or not
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
when do ASUS max pro 2 get pie update
Props
My build number is OPM1.WW_PHONE-15.2016.1902.192-20190226 is not find in pie update in manual please help me
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
@mail2ronit#Dr. Zen(IN) I haven't received the FOTA update so far in the system updates. I hope the one you have linked in this article for Zen fone max Pro M2 is the latest update with all bug fixes? Could you please affirm so that I can download it and install it. I have waited too long for this pie update to have it on my phone. Thanks
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hey pie update is worst plzz fix all bugs and roll out update faster

Props
mail2ronit IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
yogita.limani posted on 2019/5/4 08:17
@mail2ronit#Dr. Zen(IN) I haven't received the FOTA update so far in the system updates. I hope the  ...

Yes. I have linked the latest version. You can install it.                                         
Props
Hello asus iam using my asus pro m2 for the last 2 month and its under warranty and when even i open up my phone the pop up message comes more than 300 times a day i stuck of it  and this problem is comed as i upgraded it to pie and as i upgraded it to pie the earing speaker of phone voice goes so low that i dont even to hear about what other is saying So firstly my humble request to you is  please fix my bug of pop up of reverse charging and data transmission as i attached a screenshot with this messageAnd as a new phone i dont want it to open up this please fix my problem.Regards Gourab sharma Asus pro m2  user@7006476841Email - igourav001@gmail.com
Props
When I bought the device i am getting high end graphics option with high frame rate in pubg but after this pie update i am getting low Frame rate as well as graphics what the hell is going on you guys improving my phone or giving me worst service 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
So I'm using max pro m2 and I haven't recieved any sort of updates, it's 9th of may today but my security patch is still on feb, idk what asus is upto but it's definitely not a pleasant experience for me. Now my phone just pops up with "fota services have stopped" message and idk what's that.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Dear team,
After the pie update my mobile headset and loud speaker volume is decreased,
How to rectified the problem?
Pls helpe
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes