20622 33
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Try to hold this icon, and choose split screen

*Note: pick some app with supported split screen
screenshot2019-06-10--17_47_50.jpg
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
It is working. Just single tap on the icon of current apps as mentioned by anagramgenius. If it doesn't have the option then try other apps currently open. Because some apps may not support split screen.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
I lost the camera feature after the pie update. Please help me
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Yes. No split screen feature found. Actually it was very useful feature. Previous version is much better than updated one.. Also facing problem of Auto rotation 
Props
I really liked the split screen option, after my last update this option is not supportive. Please resolve the issue.. this would be benefited to many Asus lovers 
Thanks in advance 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
It works bro just minimize app and open recent apps and hold on the icon of recent app you will see option to split the scree...working for Asus Zenfone max pro m1...thank you
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
It works bro just minimize app and open recent apps and hold on the icon of recent app you will see option to split the scree...working for Asus Zenfone max pro m1...thank you
Props
naveen09185 posted on 2019/4/13 15:15
We do have bro just swipe up to open recent apps and long press on the top icon of the app you will  ...

Thank you for your information 😉
Props
CAN Awaiting verification | All posts
When will get new update of Oreo for Zenfone Max pro m2
Props
I'm having zenfone max m2. After updating it to pie, split screen feature is not there. Kindly get this issue to the concerned authority. I do not know whom to report, for that reason I'm writing this into this community.
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm