Release Note
ZenTalk
1234Next

[Replied] [App] Split screen missing after pie update

20450 33
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
We do have an option for split screen , all you need to do is tap and hold the icon , and you will see the option. 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
tenneti2013 posted on 2019/4/13 19:23
Hi I tried in my mobile. I don't see the split screen functionality

Bro only few apps don't have that option as the app developers of few apps doesn't provide split screen while they publish their app. As you can see even I don't have that option of split screen.
Screenshot_20190419-201249.png
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
It has a split screen options and it is working fine.
Props
Last edited by anizam.mz on 2019/4/28 00:04

bruh, go to developer option, scroll to bottom and u turn on 'Force activities to be resizable' to enable split screen on most apps that doesnt support split screen.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i m facing a problem after android pie update in ASUS max pro m2 my phone is giving notification sounds even though there is no notification
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi TechSavvy,

We will check this and get back to you.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
naveen09185 posted on 2019/4/13 13:15
We do have bro just swipe up to open recent apps and long press on the top icon of the app you will  ...

Thanks boss..............
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
bit_asus posted on 2019/5/9 13:21
Hi TechSavvy,

We will check this and get back to you.

Hi the split screen isn't working so can you guys repair it .if not update the previous version please I hope you guys will reply me
Props
BRA Level 1 | All posts
The way the split screen was before was so much better. Just press and hold. Now I have to touch 3 times to do the same thing. I hope they fix this and put it again.

Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
Previous split screen activation was 100% better. Please revert back to oreo's split screen. Less button to activate
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm