[Replied] Call volume too low in max pro m2  

17298 165
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
USA Level 1 | All posts
Please resolve at earliest ...unable to hear person in earpiece receiver
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Call volume very very low. Cant hear anything when in crowded places. Please do needful, once I'm visit to the service center,they downgrade my phone to Oreo,but still it too low to hear anything at busy place.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
After pie update i am facing low volume in earpiece speaker during call in my asus zenphone max pro m2.Volume is so low that I'm unable to hear properly. 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
After pie update i am facing low volume in earpiece speaker during call in my asus zenphone max pro m2.Volume is so low that I'm unable to hear properly.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
@asus team, how many days you will take to resolve the low earpiece volume.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am facing a similar issue, the call ringer is running okay. 
But the call volume is really really low. 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
This is my LAST ASUS PHONE/device ! Will never buy products where SUPPORT is so poor. No response yet from ASUS about low call volume after the Pie update ! Pathetic !
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am also facing the same issue. After the pie update the volume of earpiece speaker is very very low. It's very difficult to hear anything. Please fix it in the next update. Eagerly waiting for the fix.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am also facing the same issue. After the pie update the volume of earpiece speaker is very very low. It's very difficult to hear anything. Please fix it in the next update. Eagerly waiting for the fix.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by ajayu295 on 2019/6/28 08:11
shubhamgoel415 posted on 2019/4/11 13:12
@bigfoot.virus

Call volume is very low after software update
From India
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes