Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] Call volume too low in max pro m2  

18225 165
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
bigfoot.virus IND Level 2 | All posts
Asus, why don't you provide a solution to this basic problem.  after going to service centre for changing the headpiece speaker... Again same issue that to within 20 days of replacement, i cant hear from headpiece. If all the time I have to use loud speaker (bottom one), then no use of head piece. Kindly look into this.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
@bit_asus i m also facing the same issue ....i hardly can hear anything during calls
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Yes terribly low call volume, not able to hear anything if slightest bit of noise is there. I think it's a software issue came along with pie . please fix it 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi Asus India, Ive been using Asus max pro m2 since January. Sound quality and loudness in both speaker and in earfone was excellent but after updating in Pie I'm facing very low quality of sound in speaker as well as in earfone. And after installing lastest 2 updates of Pie, call volume gets very low, I can't able to hear voice on call even on full volume. Please fix this issue. This is serious problem. No one wants to compromise with bad sound quality and low call volume. Please release another update for resolving this issue.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am also facing the same issue. Please fix it. Its annoying. 
Props
@bit_asus, I am facing this problem with my max pro m2, the call volume is reduced because which is difficult to hear, and the speaker volume is also reduced, my call volume is at its maximum but it is difficult to hear, please resolve my problem
Props
I am also facing same issue. Earpiece volume is too low even when the volume level is maximum. It is hard to even hear the other person most of the times. Have to use speaker mode to talk to the other person. Pls fix this issue at the earliest. Thanks.
Props
I am also facing issue with the Reciever speaker I can't hear the voice of others while calling can't you fix this Bugg this is brand value of Asus 
Props
BGD Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by emonadhi on 2019/6/12 13:59

After PIE update:
1st issue over hitting
2nd issue brightness
3rd issue call volume is very low....

I have recommended my 4 collegues to buy M2 Pro and they are suffering from the same issues. It is really dissapointing. The phone is very good with other features but if I cant listen to calls, it is completely useless.
Props
Call volume is very low after updating to pie please fix this 
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm