[Replied] Call volume too low in max pro m2  

18470 165
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I've got the exact same problem
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
call volume is hell low now after update.. i cannot hear other side voice properly now. and speaker may becomes chinese phone's speaker
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sir i am facing call low volume problem after update of my mobile.kindly look the matter seriously.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi buddies, im also frustrated with low earpiece volume during call raise feedback to below link so that they would let us knowhttps://indiacsc.asus.com/CEO_FeedbackForm.aspx
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Worst mode of communication and service by ASUS, how the testing team accepting this. Even though issues raised by customers where is response of resolution. I don't why they have created this type more of communication. No data usage monitor, no high volume during calls, no daily data limit, no app vault, no friendly file manager, mobile hanging out, mic issue. 

No value for money
Props
Dear ASUZ Team....pls fix Asuz zenphone max pro m2 (ZB631KL) (WW) ( IN ) call volume is very very low i can't able to communicate property.. it is the very major problem for customers pls fix this problem immediately...i have very bad experience for make calling this mobile...and another problem is if i open Google assistant mobile suddenly hanging...and open pop-up for force close box pls fix this problem... thanks team..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am also facing same issue earpiece as well as Bluetooth volume is low. It gets hard to even hear the other person at times.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Same situation here

There is problem with call speaker and the display
Props
Can't even hear properly and it's annoying.... Please do fix it....
Props
COL Level 1 | All posts
They don't answer I have the same problem.  :'(
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm