Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] Call volume too low in max pro m2  

19534 165
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Hi Asus India. Clearly you can see that the issue started in around April and since then nothing has been done at your end to fix it up! I am still facing this problem even today. Earpiece volume has become so low that using a earphone fails to serve properly. What's the use of all this stock android ho hum if your device can mot even provide a basic necessity while using stock apps only? Please resolve this issue at the earliest, if you know the meaning of that word. 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am also facing the same issue .I oreo during call sound will hear from outside but after pie update even though call volume is full the sound is not audible
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I mean, is there anyone who is even interested in hearing us out? This is really problematic for us, can you please reply to any of the comments to prove that you can hear us. 
Probably our voice is falling on deaf ears, probably too low call volume. 
Props
Even j am facing the same issue if you can't fix it then I will have file a case against you for harassing us.  Or else refund money to me.
Props
I feel like Asus is having the same problem like us but are so lazy of fixing it. If this does not resolves in a day I will have to sue you for harassment
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I'm also facing call quality and volume issue please fix it .. because we are buying phone for call only not a camera ,and other thinks please fix first call volume problem .. this problem occurs in my device Asus Zenfone max pro m2
Props
Hello sir when ever i use headphones during call and i rub the mic portion then the mic protion make noise it only happen during calls but it do not occur on whatsapp calling or any other third party calling and if you keep your mic near to your mouth you can hear your own voice during call with default google dialer please see to it it's software issue
Props
ITA Level 1 | All posts
It's really UNBELIEVABLE that Asus didn't answer to this post. 13 Pages of people that all have the same problem and what Asus reply in this forum (which Is the official Forum of Asus by the way...)? nothing, absolutely nothing! 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Facing issues with call volume, please fix it, not able to hear the voice of other person on call
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Very low call volume 
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm